Sports Personality 2009

MightyQuinn, let me buy you a very big drink as you pre-empted my post! I cannot believe that this old tosh is still going. Personality of the year? It would be nice if any sports star had one. And yes, I know I`m going to get flamed fr this bigtime and make myself deeply unpopular and be accused (no doubt correctly) of making a massive sweeping statement but I`ve alwasy thought that the title fo this show is a massive contradiction in terms.

mcfc_nick said:
David Haye or Jenson Button
jenson button won the f1 because of his car and that is the only reason so if he wins it its a joke, f1 is shit.

tweddle is the 'eddie the eagle' of the gymnastics world.

so on that. im out.

Hamilton was far superior last year to what button was this year, so he's got no chance. England won the ashes, so could go to Strauss!

Next year, i'd be delighted if it was Rooney, as we'd have probably won the world Cup

could'nt care less who wins it but i think Button will win it.I think David Haye should win it.Andy Murray will definetely not win it as he has no personality and he's shite at tennis!

CherylFan said:
MightyQuinn, let me buy you a very big drink as you pre-empted my post! I cannot believe that this old tosh is still going. Personality of the year? It would be nice if any sports star had one. And yes, I know I`m going to get flamed fr this bigtime and make myself deeply unpopular and be accused (no doubt correctly) of making a massive sweeping statement but I`ve alwasy thought that the title fo this show is a massive contradiction in terms.

Yeah, I mean, obviously there's the odd one, Robinho springs to mind, but generally sportsmen are lumps of flesh who speak in ridiculous platitudes and dress like their granddad or a mediocre hip hop act from 2004.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.