Sports Personality 2009

Dobsy87 said:
BimboBob said:
Daly won because the other 2 fucked up their last dives.Button won because he had the best car for half a season.Murray has won fuck all again...the twat.Strauss got lucky against a very average Australian side(would have been different if Lee was fit).Got to be Mr Haye.

Sorry but if you're gonna say Tom Daley only won because others fucked up, that Button didn't win - it was his car, that we only won the Ashes cos Australia are shit, you can't then say 'it's GOT to be David Haye'. Surely with that attitude you'd say Haye fought a troll that couldn't box to save his life, barely landed a punch on him for twelve rounds and won a watered down points victory.

OR you could take my outlook: our 15 year old lad beat world class divers over the whole competition (which is what matters, not who's winning just before the last two dives), England won the Ashes against the old enemy, Button finally got the car his driving talent deserves after making some poor team choices, Haye has finally brought some interest back to the heavyweight division.

in other words lighten up.

You agree about Murray then...

Personality my arse. Do most of them have one?

If they wanted a personality id have Jimmy Bullock over Giggs. How does Giggs keep getting onto these rewards, player of the year (for 9 games), now this. Perhaps he will be voted for in the next Soap of the Year awards.

Thing is aload of crap anyhow, stopped watching many many years ago.

Also tevez should be in there because if murrays in there for tennis why not carlos?

hertsblue said:
Personality my arse. Do most of them have one?

If they wanted a personality id have Jimmy Bullock over Giggs. How does Giggs keep getting onto these rewards, player of the year (for 9 games), now this. Perhaps he will be voted for in the next Soap of the Year awards.

Thing is aload of crap anyhow, stopped watching many many years ago.

You get the feeling that if you went for a pint with Bullard you would have a right laugh. But Giggs would bore the fuck out of you.

Jimmy just cut out the planned naff celebrations ;)

Mr Blue Sky said:
Where the fucks Phil Taylor on this list 15 times champion of the world and seems to be getting better
Correct, although there are some that are insisting he gets a nomination for a Knighthood...

I also rubbed my eyes in disbelief that Bryan Briggs could also be up for an award.

FOR WHAT???
WHAT HAS HE DONE????!!!!!!!

(Although most mouthy reds will tell you: "ohh he's won the league cup, oh he's won premierships, blah blah blah....") And so have the rest of the team...

It's only because they want to lick his hairy arse before he retires. Which will be very soon, the knackered old twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.