Sports Personality 2009

mcfc_nick said:
mcfcjosh said:
jenson button won the f1 because of his car and that is the only reason so if he wins it its a joke, f1 is shit.
yet Barrichello didnt win, who was in the same car
well if hes so good why did he go so long without winning a race at the end

mcfcjosh said:
mcfc_nick said:
yet Barrichello didnt win, who was in the same car
obviously the car plays a big part to anyone in F1 but its not all down to the car, hes got to have some talent to win a world title

mcfc_nick said:
mcfcjosh said:
obviously the car plays a big part to anyone in F1 but its not all down to the car, hes got to have some talent to win a world title
ye well me or you couldnt go and do it obviously but the talent doesnt have to go much further than that, certainly shopuldnt win it anyway

Disco said:
Mark Cavendish should win it - the man must have 3 lungs!!! However Button will win it :(

Cavendish for me too, the guy is a machine.

Has a woman from a team sport ever won? Only ever seem to get recognition in individual sports. The women's England cricket team are the best in the world so why aren't any of the players in? Strauss is there as Ashes winning captain so why not Charlotte Edwards?

Pretty crap list really.

erocsevil said:
Hamilton was far superior last year to what button was this year, so he's got no chance. England won the ashes, so could go to Strauss!

Next year, i'd be delighted if it was Rooney, as we'd have probably won the world Cup

Get out.

The only reason i ever remember that this pile of "look at us we are great and so is the BBC" shite is that the wife has picked that day for christmas tree decorating.Every year.Who deserves to win? Well...

Daly won because the other 2 fucked up their last dives.Button won because he had the best car for half a season.Murray has won fuck all again...the twat.Strauss got lucky against a very average Australian side(would have been different if Lee was fit).Got to be Mr Haye.

BimboBob said:
Daly won because the other 2 fucked up their last dives.Button won because he had the best car for half a season.Murray has won fuck all again...the twat.Strauss got lucky against a very average Australian side(would have been different if Lee was fit).Got to be Mr Haye.

Sorry but if you're gonna say Tom Daley only won because others fucked up, that Button didn't win - it was his car, that we only won the Ashes cos Australia are shit, you can't then say 'it's GOT to be David Haye'. Surely with that attitude you'd say Haye fought a troll that couldn't box to save his life, barely landed a punch on him for twelve rounds and won a watered down points victory.

OR you could take my outlook: our 15 year old lad beat world class divers over the whole competition (which is what matters, not who's winning just before the last two dives), England won the Ashes against the old enemy, Button finally got the car his driving talent deserves after making some poor team choices, Haye has finally brought some interest back to the heavyweight division.

in other words lighten up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.