Sports you just dont 'get'

stony said:
MMA - For people who are crap at boxing
ooh, that's a 'bit below the belt, no?
Boxing is a Martial Art.
if you went into a fight and you had the choice between using 1 weapon or using 4 weapons, which option would you choose? 1 or 4?

I bet your the guy who just runs around in Call of Duty using the 9mm pistol right?

Totnes Blue said:
Greco roman wrestling-a bit gay
The Boxer James Toney found this out recently, the guy was raped by Greco Roman not so long ago, hehehehe....

I find Motor sports frustrating as doing them yourself/playing the videogames is decent but just watching them is a cure for insomnia.

I hate alot of those middleclass/upperclass toff sports....

Horse Racing
Greyhound
Cricket
Polo
Croquet
Tennis
Fox hunting

SteSteez said:
stony said:
MMA - For people who are crap at boxing
ooh, that's a 'bit below the belt, no?
Boxing is a Martial Art.
if you went into a fight and you had the choice between using 1 weapon or using 4 weapons, which option would you choose? 1 or 4?

I bet your the guy who just runs around in Call of Duty using the 9mm pistol right?

MMA is a sore point with me at the moment. My lad started doing it a couple of months ago and has his first fight in two weeks.
I'm not happy about it but he's was 18 a few weeks ago so I have no say in the matter.

crizack said:
Cricket is wank
Rugby is wanker
Golf is the wankiest.
Three of the most boring 'sports' ever. Posh sports for posh ones.

Golf is the best sport to bet on, have a few guys to win, massive odds, but you find every shot 10x more interesting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.