SPOT THE BALL?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
If this is true then really he should give the ball back to the club. Im sure they would compensate him even though he did steal their property. The owner is good like that

Don't you get your hands chopped off in some countries if you take without asking?

dctid said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
dctid said:
Its sat on one of my lads mates mantle piece

And gentemen i aint bull shitting

Better get in touch with the club then, they want their ball back!

Your lad's mate can book his hols to Abu Dhabi.

Tolmie

In all honesty i think that may happen in the very near future - not sure its a money thing that lad is a blue through and through and cant stop looking at the fookin thing

Fuck that, it's worth a token gesture, he's not at liberty to give it back.

Fair play to a blue, but that ball is worth a lot of money. VIP box day out at City and hand over to Aguero is the least he deserves for getting lucky.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
If this is true then really he should give the ball back to the club. Im sure they would compensate him even though he did steal their property. The owner is good like that
2 week in abu dhabi five star hotel,first class flight and £10'000..

That should do it.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
dctid said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Better get in touch with the club then, they want their ball back!

Your lad's mate can book his hols to Abu Dhabi.

Tolmie

In all honesty i think that may happen in the very near future - not sure its a money thing that lad is a blue through and through and cant stop looking at the fookin thing

Fair play to a blue, but that ball is worth a lot of money. VIP box day out at City and hand over to Aguero is the least he deserves for getting lucky.

its his call can't wont say much more all i know is the lad wants to keep it but understands the significance of it to the club and i think it will get handed back

Enough said on my part

Tell him I'll give him £2k and a chicken donner mix from Abduls!<br /><br />-- Wed May 16, 2012 1:20 pm --<br /><br />
dctid said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
dctid said:
Tolmie

its his call can't wont say much more all i know is the lad wants to keep it but understands the significance of it to the club and i think it will get handed back

Enough said on my part

Yeah, probably best, ha ha!!

I fear those newshounds from the MEN will now be all over your PM like Rooney on a prozzie.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Tell him I'll give him £2k and a chicken donner mix from Abduls!

-- Wed May 16, 2012 1:20 pm --

dctid said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Enough said on my part

I fear those newshounds from the MEN will now be all over your PM like Rooney on a prozzie.

it will be ignored simple as that

dctid said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Tell him I'll give him £2k and a chicken donner mix from Abduls!

-- Wed May 16, 2012 1:20 pm --

dctid said:

Enough said on my part

it will be ignored simple as that

Good lad - my offer of a chicken donner mix from Abduls still stands!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.