SPOT THE BALL?

I've seen 2 match balls from Sunday, the first was in a lads hand outside a boozer in openshaw at about 9.30pm and the second is on display behind a bar in gorton which we seen on Tuesday whilst we were still partying. How much are these worth ??

Gtonblue said:
I've seen 2 match balls from Sunday, the first was in a lads hand outside a boozer in openshaw at about 9.30pm and the second is on display behind a bar in gorton which we seen on
Tuesday whilst we were still partying. How much are these worth ??
What pub I'm in gorton<br /><br />-- Wed May 16, 2012 6:19 pm --<br /><br />
jonmcfc said:
Looks like joe will be on the transfer market for booting ball away.
I heard he was kicking it back to the ref but his distribution was poor

Can't be telling you that madmank, I'm gonna graft it and swap it sheik monsoorarse for a lifetime season ticket.

I got the ball after the 3 1 derby win a few years ago. I 'aquired' it at full time after rat boy booted it my way towards the edge of the pitch. There is no way of verifying it but mine does have mcfc written small on it in biro?! I sat with it on my knee all night after the match and brought it out before the next few games for the lads. However, it now sits deflated in the wardrobe and never sees the light of day. My advice...cash in now before it loses its significance. There will be plenty more of them in the future as I learned.

I'm gonna walk round to the pub now and tell them that I've had the Arabs on the phone and they want there ball back or there gonna kidnap your cat. I will be at khaldoons office first thing in the morning to see what there offering !

I have just watched the game again on Sky (Recorded it) and as people start streaming onto the pitch you can see someone pick it up and start running around.

Heres a picture!
2utm154.jpg

Fair play to getting it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.