SPOT THE BALL?

Well I know there was at least 2 balls used. A guy next to my neice got the ball after the first goal, whilst everone was celebrating. Apparently Kenny lumped it into the South Stand and has she finished celebrating saw the guy tuck it away under his chair.

It's a bit like nicking the Mona Lisa. You couldn't actually show it or sell it without being done for theft or receiving!

Would love to see a photo of the ball in some blue's house. I think he should keep it, nothing the club could offer would be worth as much as that ball.

SPOT THE BALL ?

I had my hands on it when I threw it to Pab Zab who gave it to Merlin for the corner that lead to Dzekos header,I was surprised how light it was,like a beach ball !

I know exactly who has the ball, and I'm not sure they would sell it for anything!

Proper City fans the whole family!

pennypennytannerbob said:
ell said:
Let the poor lad keep the ball

Let him keep it for a year then swap it with the ball from the game that wins us next year's Premier League trophy. Yes that sounds like a fair deal.
how is he a 'poor lad'? just seen his team win the premier league. if you want it to go to a poor lad, just post it to the swamp and they can deal with it

A lad had a premier league nike ball in 109 a few rows in front of me, he was holding it and kissing it etc after the pitch invasion took place and everyone returned to their seats. He looked buzzing, so i assumed that was the match ball. Joe hart kicked it in the direction of 107/109 at full time, so it makes sense.
Lucky fucker.

I saw the lad who had it in a jacket or whatever near 109 holding it up to everyone. I was thinking 'fucking hell mate keep it hidden'. I'd have kept it if I was him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.