Spuds Fans singing ''One Ricky Villa'' yesterday

Bilboblue said:
cubanheels said:
Ive got a good spelling for your name 'Spurs sphincter'.Fuck off now you cock !!
Hypocrites you lot ,all the vitriole about Adeybayour then its a love in for him !.

to be fair, spudspinter isn't a bad fella, unlike 99.9% of them lot.
Agreed. Ditto that Josh bloke. As for the rest of them; I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

45 years of gloryhunting said:
loads of spuds fans and pundits saying they would have won with adebayor , so why dont they stop pretending to be a big club and buy him and pay his wages? They should start acting like a big club, instead of being ecstatic because they are above the gooners and also stop sulking and moaning to the media because other clubs spend money to be the best.
they can't buy him because they have no money, I mean you only have to look at their team packed full of academy players, it's a myth old appy Arry has spent £160 million building the team, it must be awful only having that much to spend and having to scratch around for £15 million pound bargains!

Tottenham Dave said:
And your ground is too big for you.

Where were you all a couple of years ago?

Date: 9 April 2011

Competition: Barclays Premier League

Venue: White Hart Lane

Result: Tottenham Hotspur 3 Stoke City 2

Attendance: 32,702

"Triffic"

StMark's said:
Tottenham Dave said:

"Triffic"
Tottingham dave you had a whole 16000 for a league game you hypocritical muppet. 32500 for stoke are you for a real and you want to build a 56000 seater stadium! You have the nerve to come on a city forum and bang on about attendances!! There is no evidence to suggest you could even fill the Etihad every week!! When twitcher goes down youll be sitting in in a the new white hart lane morgue with around 25000 empty seats!! Stop pretending to be a big club !!

wilmslowblue said:
StMark's said:
Tottenham Dave said:

"Triffic"
Tottingham dave you had a whole 16000 for a league game you hypocritical muppet. 32500 for stoke are you for a real and you want to build a 56000 seater stadium! You have the nerve to come on a city forum and bang on about attendances!! There is no evidence to suggest you could even fill the Etihad every week!! When twitcher goes down youll be sitting in in a the new white hart lane morgue with around 25000 empty seats!! Stop pretending to be a big club !![/quote]

LOL good post!!!!

jimharri said:
Bilboblue said:
cubanheels said:
Ive got a good spelling for your name 'Spurs sphincter'.Fuck off now you cock !!
Hypocrites you lot ,all the vitriole about Adeybayour then its a love in for him !.

to be fair, spudspinter isn't a bad fella, unlike 99.9% of them lot.
Agreed. Ditto that Josh bloke. As for the rest of them; I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

Sorry to be Monty Pythonish (the Romans sketch from Life of Brian) but Croucinho and JimB are okay too.

Bluemanc1968 said:
They are in my top 3 of hated clubs!!

1. Rags
2. Spuds
3. Everton

I don't think they have one song of there own, just remakes of songs robbed off other clubs!!

and they were twats with blues at wembley in 1981 especially at the replay! when they outnumbered us 3 to 1

Rags
Neverton
Red Dippers

As soon as they started singing it, I had a scan of the programme. There were only four players who appeared on the pitch (Friedel, King, Parker and Barry) who were even born when the 1981 FA Cup final was played, and the majority of them were still in nappies. It's about as relevant as us singing about winning it in 1934.

Phleeper said:
As soon as they started singing it, I had a scan of the programme. There were only four players who appeared on the pitch (Friedel, King, Parker and Barry) who were even born when the 1981 FA Cup final was played, and the majority of them were still in nappies. It's about as relevant as us singing about winning it in 1934.

Banter_Police.jpg

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.topspurs.com/8586.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.topspurs.com/8586.htm</a>

cup winners 1981 1982
uefa cup winners 1984

sub 10000 crowds 2 years later, the ground only full when owned by other london clubs.

only in the last few seasons have they filled their ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.