Spuds v CITY - Official Match Thread

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
right, if I look at the performance vs Chelsea and Arsenal I say 1-3 or at least a win, maybe 0-1.

Then when I look at other performances I see a 3-0 loss .. or 1-1 :D

Wasting my time here ..

Funny you should say that but I see it exactly the same way from our point of view. If one of us has a good day at the office and the other one of their poor performances it will be 3 or 4 -1 (I don't think either of us will keep a clean sheet!). If we both have a good day then it should be a good, close and most certainly entertaining match. If we both have a bad day then it will be 90 minutes of misplaced passes in the snow.

Reading a lot of the negative posts on here you'd think we played Wigan every week. We can lose to Wolves and Stoke just as easily as tonking teams. The advantage today is it should at least be two teams trying to attack and play good football so even if we lose then I can appreciate the game, unless my TV gets thrown out the window in which case I'll miss the football and be bloody cold.

I'm expecting a good post from you lot tonight letting me know whats going on. am stuck in church untill 8:30 at the kids carol service.
i phones are ace.

If it goes tits up tonight, it could be significant for the rest of the season. The twats, Villa, winning last night didn't help. Don't need Spuds to be stealing a march on us as well. And this will be billed as the Battle of the Top 4 pretenders, so people will read too much into the outcome no matter what happens. Both teams are on a hiding to nothing and I wish we were playing them at home.

There will be hell to pay if we lose. I'd take a draw.

i `ve got a bad feelin bout tonight to be honest.we have a terrible record at the lane and the way we defend at the mo is more than worrying!! if it wasnt for carlitos form at the mo then we would be fooked!! we NEED to win though to keep up the pressure and with 2 winable home games coming plus wolves away we could go into the new year right in the mix.other side of the coin if we lose tonight and maybe draw a home match then i fear for hughes to be honest.

richards30 said:
i `ve got a bad feelin bout tonight to be honest.we have a terrible record at the lane and the way we defend at the mo is more than worrying!! if it wasnt for carlitos form at the mo then we would be fooked!! we NEED to win though to keep up the pressure and with 2 winable home games coming plus wolves away we could go into the new year right in the mix.other side of the coin if we lose tonight and maybe draw a home match then i fear for hughes to be honest.

That'll help my butterflies :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.