Spuds v CITY - Official Match Thread

not so fussed swp missing, dont think hes playing that well at moment, as long as Nige is back we will be good to go.

Not feeling good about this one. It's the coldest day yet down here, snow on the ground so Robbie's probably already gone into hibernation. Missing Bellers and SWP is going to hurt us, plus with Spurs being such a good attacking side I don't have much faith in our defence. Hopefully Weiss will get some time on the field and Tevez can carry on banging them in. 3-1 to Spurs is my pick, prove me wrong boys.

--------------------------------------------------------GIVEN------------------------------------------------------

RICHARDS---------------------------TOURE--------------------------------LESCOTT-----------------------SYLVINHO

----------------------------------------DE JONG--------------------KOMPANY---------------------------------------

----------IRELAND--------------------------------------TEVEZ---------------------------------------BARRY----------

---------------------------------------------------------ADE-------------------------------------------------------

Same as everyone else, i'm concerned about Lennon. although i don't like it i think we need someone to hit him hard for the first 10 minutes and try to push him out of the game. while Silver has no chance of matching him for pace i am confident he has enough experience not to leave himself exposed.

All that said i still fancy us for a tight win.

Anyone for putting Barry at LB?

2-2 I reckon, yet another draw.
We'll miss Bellamy, away games against decent opposition is when we need him most, putting it about a bit on the left, more than Petrov or Robinho will.

tonethestone said:
not so fussed swp missing, dont think hes playing that well at moment, as long as Nige is back we will be good to go.

everybody is entitled to be wrong, it just so happens to be you about swp ;) i think the lads is doing just great. our biggest threat and supplier

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.