Spuds Watch

PowderBlue

Spuds are our main rivals this term in my view - finish above them and we'll reach the CL all being well, and being ahead of anyone else will be a bonus.

They have played us at home, then Stoke away, Wigan home and West Brom away. That is an easier start than we have had - tbf they have had a similar tale of woe with injuries.

Guess what - we are above them.

Their next game is Wolves home, which they will probably win, so Wigan away win is a must for us.

PowderBlue said:
Spuds are our main rivals this term in my view - finish above them and we'll reach the CL all being well, and being ahead of anyone else will be a bonus.

They have played us at home, then Stoke away, Wigan home and West Brom away. That is an easier start than we have had - tbf they have had a similar tale of woe with injuries.

Their next game is Wolves home, which they will probably win, so Wigan away win is a must for us.

we are not aiming for 4th place.

Sabster said:
PowderBlue said:

As i said, being ahead of anyone else is a bonus. Actually I think you will find that CL football is our objective.

Wolves did them twice last season, home and away, and Spurs have injuries galore at the moment. Not that it means much, they will probably trounce Wolves 4-0 with all that in mind, but something to think of.

LoveCity said:
Wolves did them twice last season, home and away, and Spurs have injuries galore at the moment. Not that it means much, they will probably trounce Wolves 4-0 with all that in mind, but something to think of.

I would agree with that - i think that we will take Wigan though and we are GD 2 over spuds so 2-0 will keep our beaks in front.

Theyre at Werder Bremen this week whilst we go to Slazburg - i think CL will take more out of them that EL will take from our squad however.

PowderBlue said:

You not think Liverpool and even Everton are also a threat to us?

I certainly do.

Soulboy said:
PowderBlue said:

You not think Liverpool and even Everton are also a threat to us?

I certainly do.

Of course, but i think in the final analysis we will come out on top of both of them. I am more worried about everton than pool but we have a much better squad than either.

Sabster said:
PowderBlue said:

We'll struggle to do better than 4th

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.