Spurious Claim to Fame

No worries, and quite possibly I have. I was basking in the glow of my dad's spurious claim to fame....
I refuse to bask in my dad's claim to have copped a feel of an old actress called Paula Wilcox.

I used to work at the same place as Ryan Giggs’ sister in law who he was caught shagging. This was after all that had gone on too, and when she had changed back to her maiden name. Didn’t take us long to find out though. Never met her, but my mate always thought he would have a chance.

I did some maintenance on a hostel in south Manchester somewhere. Cant remember exactly where.
I replaced the cracked toilet that Princess Diana had a shit on a few years earlier when she visited the place on a charitable visit.

Was sitting in a pub in London, hanging out my arse when me an my mate looked up and the actor who plays Patrick Jane from The Mentalist was at the table next to us. He was on his own, handsome fucker but smaller and skinny then you would think. He was sound and slagging us about been hungover after about ten minutes an absolute stunning blonde walks into the bar with a little old lady they sit chat for 5 minutes then leave.

I also ordered a drink at a bar the same time as Jorah Mormount, so basically me an him drinking buddies.

Had a friendly chat with Derek Chisora, nice fella, that was ruined when my mrs who was plastered kept screaming his name at him. He left very abruptly after that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.