Spurious Claim to Fame

Was sitting in a pub in London, hanging out my arse when me an my mate looked up and the actor who plays Patrick Jane from The Mentalist was at the table next to us. He was on his own, handsome fucker but smaller and skinny then you would think. He was sound and slagging us about been hungover after about ten minutes an absolute stunning blonde walks into the bar with a little old lady they sit chat for 5 minutes then leave.

I also ordered a drink at a bar the same time as Jorah Mormount, so basically me an him drinking buddies.

Had a friendly chat with Derek Chisora, nice fella, that was ruined when my mrs who was plastered kept screaming his name at him. He left very abruptly after that.
If it was during a moment of passion I would be worried:-)

In the mid-70's, I was trying to organise travel from Jersey to LA for Led Zeppelin, for a US tour. Robert Plant had broken his leg while on holiday and he wanted 3 first class seats just for himself. Couldn't believe it when British Airways refused to carry them. Told Peter Grant (Manager) and I got a 5-minute foul-mouth stream of abuse. "F*ck you", "F*ck BA", "F*ck America", "F*ck Jersey", "F*ck Plant"...etc
Eventually hired a private jet to Germany and a Lufthansa connection.

Was seeing an ex girlfriend for a while who lived on the east coast of Florida. On one trip over she'd organised a ' do ' but wouldn't tell me and to be fair I'd never heard of even when I found out. We got to the show in Orlando and was shown to our seats....except they weren't exactly shown to our seats and it was pitch black apart from the torch of the clown who ushered us....when the lights went up we were both on stage in the middle of the first performance of La Nouba, Cirque du Soliel. Round of applause was deafening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.