Spurious Claim to Fame

shee-goo-me.jpg
Need to change some passwords, you've hacked my Google photos. ;)

My mother once worked with Arthur Mann's missus.
One day I was stood outside Maine Road talking to two random blokes and Colin Bell came along and joined the conversation. Lovely bloke. Not one bit up himself like so many "stars".

Had my photo taken with Tony James (Sigue Sigue Sputnik) very cool guy.
Ricky Hatton was last on the plane to Tenerife a few years ago, had a few autograph hunters on there which he happily signed.
Janick Gers (Iron Maiden guitarist) is a regular in a pub near my brother-in-law, which he’s buzzing about ‘cause he absolutely loves the maiden.
Not May 2011 was it, with the rags losing to Barcelona 3-1 in the CL final at Wembley on the Saturday? I was on that flight with him too.
In the queue to dump the bags off for the flight, I had a chat with Pab Zab, who was in the next queue, bound for Madrid.
The night before was the "Homecoming" event at the Etihad, after the Cup Final win.

I sit next to a lady at the Etihad that used to work with the Gallagher brothers mum and knew the boys very well. She used to ‘worry about Liam’.
I also nearly had a fight at school with a legendary Scottish Rugby International lock forward/no 8.
He was bloody lucky.

I should have added, I also have a fishing buddy who used to be baby sat by a teenage Gail Porter.

I kissed a girl from college who then kissed Shane Warne some months later.

Rob Collier’s (Coro and Downton Abbey) mates used to beat me up on the school bus.

I had an argument on here with Jason Manford that lasted about a fortnight.

I met Gemma Atkinson at my aunt’s funeral.

I had a chat to Ben Thornley whilst we were both having a piss behind a chippy. He used to let on to me all the time. Decent bloke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.