Spurs’ new stadium

Jim has thankfully corrected the poster above. I'm sure we are all grateful for his continued input into this thread.
His steadfast insistence that posters should refrain from posting conjecture & misinformation must be applauded

I'm sure every Spurs Fan is looking forward to their first game in this super new stadium, whenever that is...............

I'm sure we will get another update in due course

15th Aug
Stadium remained on course to open15th Sept, until first test event exposed issues with safety systems. So the stadium will be delayed by a further month or so.
16th Aug
There’s an awful lot of conjecture and misinformation about this stadium issue circulating on this thread
21st Aug
By the way, despite all the debate in this thread, there is no confirmation yet that the new stadium will not be ready by 28th October.p
21st Aug
There’s an awful lot of rumour going around - much from dubious sources, as you say, from those with an incomplete knowledge of the situation.
I wanted to remind those involved in the discussion that one option that has been ignored altogether is that stadium will be ready in time after all.
Listen, mate, I can’t make you believe me.
22nd Aug
Too many people, on Spurs forums or here, are commenting without really knowing what they're talking about.
Let's hope that the game can proceed as originally planned at new WHL on 28th October - even if it must be with a reduced capacity
Because, with respect, unlike most Spurs fans and posters on here, I have been following this project very closely from the very beginning...
31st Aug
I wouldn't yet totally rule out the possibility of the spurs v city game being played on Saturday 27th Oct at the new stadium.
There's every chance it won't be fully finished until February. But the stadium will be open long before that. There's still no certainty that it won't be open for 28th October.
1st Sept
But I do hope that you can at least accept that I naturally know rather more about the goings on at Spurs than you do. ;-)
5th Oct
JimB seems to of gone very quiet on this thread.

31st Oct
I don't know Chris Cowlin, it's obvious from his first video that he is nevertheless just a fan who doesn't know much about construction...
14th Nov,
None of us know when the first game will be played at the new stadium
23rd Nov
With respect, I am understandably somewhat better informed about Spurs than the regulars on here are.
7th Dec
So it is still possible that the first competitive game at the new stadium will be against Man Utd on 13th January. If not then, then soon after.
13th Dec
If you can post a theory that actually makes sense, then I'll be very happy to give it serious consideration. But everything that has been suggested by those wearing tin foil hats thus far makes no sense whatsoever.
Yesterday
It's not another delay. Spurs haven't set an opening date since the Liverpool game was cancelled back in August.This is just another update.

I have no axe to grind with THFC or its supporters and think they will have a fantastic stadium when they eventually get in there.

However even the Spurs fans patience must be wearing thin with that odd-ball Levy, his pronouncements have been akin to those of Lord Haw Haw during the Second World War - economical with the truth.

Jim has thankfully corrected the poster above. I'm sure we are all grateful for his continued input into this thread.
His steadfast insistence that posters should refrain from posting conjecture & misinformation must be applauded

I'm sure every Spurs Fan is looking forward to their first game in this super new stadium, whenever that is...............

I'm sure we will get another update in due course

15th Aug
Stadium remained on course to open15th Sept, until first test event exposed issues with safety systems. So the stadium will be delayed by a further month or so.
16th Aug
There’s an awful lot of conjecture and misinformation about this stadium issue circulating on this thread
21st Aug
By the way, despite all the debate in this thread, there is no confirmation yet that the new stadium will not be ready by 28th October.p
21st Aug
There’s an awful lot of rumour going around - much from dubious sources, as you say, from those with an incomplete knowledge of the situation.
I wanted to remind those involved in the discussion that one option that has been ignored altogether is that stadium will be ready in time after all.
Listen, mate, I can’t make you believe me.
22nd Aug
Too many people, on Spurs forums or here, are commenting without really knowing what they're talking about.
Let's hope that the game can proceed as originally planned at new WHL on 28th October - even if it must be with a reduced capacity
Because, with respect, unlike most Spurs fans and posters on here, I have been following this project very closely from the very beginning...
31st Aug
I wouldn't yet totally rule out the possibility of the spurs v city game being played on Saturday 27th Oct at the new stadium.
There's every chance it won't be fully finished until February. But the stadium will be open long before that. There's still no certainty that it won't be open for 28th October.
1st Sept
But I do hope that you can at least accept that I naturally know rather more about the goings on at Spurs than you do. ;-)
5th Oct
JimB seems to of gone very quiet on this thread.

31st Oct
I don't know Chris Cowlin, it's obvious from his first video that he is nevertheless just a fan who doesn't know much about construction...
14th Nov,
None of us know when the first game will be played at the new stadium
23rd Nov
With respect, I am understandably somewhat better informed about Spurs than the regulars on here are.
7th Dec
So it is still possible that the first competitive game at the new stadium will be against Man Utd on 13th January. If not then, then soon after.
13th Dec
If you can post a theory that actually makes sense, then I'll be very happy to give it serious consideration. But everything that has been suggested by those wearing tin foil hats thus far makes no sense whatsoever.
Yesterday
It's not another delay. Spurs haven't set an opening date since the Liverpool game was cancelled back in August.This is just another update.

Honoured to have a stalker on this forum. Complete with out of context quotes. Cheers, fella!

Why don't Spurs just say were going to move in at the start of next season, all this pissing about, you may only play 2 or 3 home games there till the end of the current season, if any at all, Levy is a total knob.

Honoured to have a stalker on this forum. Complete with out of context quotes. Cheers, fella!
City fans have no problem with guests from other clubs as, apart from the Scouse bell-ends, they are usually polite and add greatly to the debate.

We have a resident Sunderland fan who I personally look forward to reading along with Spurs, West Ham and many other Clubs.

Come one, come all providing you accept that it is after all a forum for MCFC fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.