Spurs’ new stadium

I have been told that the fire suppressant system is not working properly and that only about 10% is functioning correctly.

They will not get this Stadium ready for some considerable time yet.

On the West Ham forum KUMB, a Hammer wrote:

" I was talking to a Spurs season ticket holder yesterday who has bought 2ST's at accost of over £2'000 each who just happens to be a Fire Alarm installer. He was asked on Monday by the main contractor If he could submit a tender for the fire alarm installation at the new stadium. When he asked when the work would be required they said around February- March time. If this is true and he has no reason to lie, I don't think that they will be playing there until the last game of this season or thereabouts"

They won’t as it is mace and construction management not a fixed price contract. Spurs picking up the extra tab and no lad s. Is going to be north of a billion. 400 million over budget.
Why would they enter into contract leaving them with all the risk?

Why would they enter into contract leaving them with all the risk?

To try and save money. Transferring risk to others costs money. Daniel levey does not like doing that so he took the risk trying to save money and it has spectacularly backfired. It is a construction management contract due to a tight programme in London and in a difficult location access wise. I was checking today our stadium cost 114 million originally and that was with the commonwealth games temporary works. This will end up costing spurs well north of a billion. It started at 400 million.

https://www.90min.com/posts/5870652...stimated-1bn-due-to-complexity-of-the-project

On the West Ham forum KUMB, a Hammer wrote:

" I was talking to a Spurs season ticket holder yesterday who has bought 2ST's at accost of over £2'000 each who just happens to be a Fire Alarm installer. He was asked on Monday by the main contractor If he could submit a tender for the fire alarm installation at the new stadium. When he asked when the work would be required they said around February- March time. If this is true and he has no reason to lie, I don't think that they will be playing there until the last game of this season or thereabouts"

I know for a fact most of the ADT commissioning engineers from all over the country are on there cos I can’t get one for love nor money at the moment

Doesn't look too far from being finished...

image.php

But is the cheese room ready?

To try and save money. Transferring risk to others costs money. Daniel levey does not like doing that so he took the risk trying to save money and it has spectacularly backfired. It is a construction management contract due to a tight programme in London and in a difficult location access wise. I was checking today our stadium cost 114 million originally and that was with the commonwealth games temporary works. This will end up costing spurs well north of a billion. It started at 400 million.

https://www.90min.com/posts/5870652...stimated-1bn-due-to-complexity-of-the-project
I can't believe he would not cover himself - I'd say LADs would be more likely due to Levy not liking to spend money. We'll find out when the accounts come out though as someone is getting hit hard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.