Spurs 2016/17

Sorry arsed cockney gobshites reveling in the fact managing to snatch a draw at the Etihad against a superior and dominant team as an achievement. Man City will get better next season. Will Spuds? Will they fuck, they'll still remain trophy less wankers full of shite.

As one of our rivals as a chasing pack club of the last while, spurs like everton used to pip us a lot. I dont like either team and i ve learned to stop hating(except the scum/real). you need to chill mate!

I`d argue that Spurs are on the up and as long as they hold their squad they will be one of three real contenders next season, I enjoy watching them now as they have all areas covered. They need to boost their squad with one midfield genius and support for injuries/suspensions.

I think our merlin/KDB/jesus combo is gonna be great......

If we had referees that referee like they do spurs games we be top by half dozen points.

They certainly get the benefit of the doubt in open play where fouls are concerned.

It was a nailed on penalty today though imo but you know Sterling would have got a yellow for diving no doubt lol

Not sure why half this board is complaining about that. It was a penalty all day long. Fabio also wrestled Alli in the box which Clatternburg waves away. Not to mention Valdes double slap on Alli, former United players though so I can understand

Not sure why half this board is complaining about that. It was a penalty all day long. Fabio also wrestled Alli in the box which Clatternburg waves away. Not to mention Valdes double slap on Alli, former United players though so I can understand

It was a penalty and Boro where so fucking shit due to Karanka and his anti football tactics so you got what you deserved, 3 points.

As one of our rivals as a chaHutton'sk club of the last while, spurs like everton used to pip us a lot. I dont like either team and i ve learned to stop hating(except the scum/real). you need to chill mate!

I`d argue that Spurs are on the up and as long as they hold their squad they will be one of three real contenders next season, I enjoy watching them now as they have all areas covered. They need to boost their squad with one midfield genius and support for injuries/suspensions.

I think our merlin/KDB/jesus combo is gonna be great......
Nice combo to have. I'd sling Sane in there too who's looking good

I don't understand Hutton's post too much. It sounds like something on RAWK and redcafe who are angry spurs are in the top 4. True we are punching above our weight but we deserve to be up there. Not sure if we will come the end of the season though

Not referring to the pen, it's your recent run of fortune. How did that boro player miss at the end. So lucky

It was a penalty and Boro where so fucking shit due to Karanka and his anti football Necs so you got what you deserved, 3 points.
I don't blame them mate as it worked with Sunderland the other day, but at the same time when they showed some ambition on the pitch Negredo and De Roon came close

Yep it was a definite penalty.

Did referee get on your nerves for not giving spurs owt?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.