Spurs 2016/17

Not sure why half this board is complaining about that. It was a penalty all day long. Fabio also wrestled Alli in the box which Clatternburg waves away. Not to mention Valdes double slap on Alli, former United players though so I can understand
It was a penalty all day long just like the one we should've had against you lot.

Yep it was a definite penalty.

Did referee get on your nerves for not giving spurs owt?
Clatternburg is hit and miss with Spurs, he loves to be the centre of attention. If he had his eyes open Fabio nd Valdes could have been in trouble and the fella who went down Sons ankle (forget who now)

No big deal it's 3 points, even better with Arse and Pool fecking up

Yep the same ref who sent off Rose for winning g the ball against Dzeko and gave you a penalty too. I think we can just agree refs are shite when it comes to Spurs v City ;)

Rose made contact with Dzeko's back leg before he made the tackle. Clear pen. We were all over you that game.

The decisions given against us when playing Spurs down the years have been laughable.

The push on Sterling a few weeks ago

The offsides last year at WHL

Penalty for hanball against Sterling last season (winning goal)

Chimbonda's handball and offside goal (winning goal)

Frazer Campbell's dive (penalty for winning goal)

Atouba's elbow on Barton when he wasrunning back to defend (you happened to score the winning goal on that break)

Zokora's leg breaker at our place

I'll give you the Balo stamp on Parker in 2012. That's it.

Rose made contact with Dzeko's back leg before he made the tackle. Clear pen. We were all over you that game.

The decisions given against us when playing Spurs down the years have been laughable.

The push on Sterling a few weeks ago

The offsides last year at WHL

Penalty for hanball against Sterling last season (winning goal)

Chimbonda's handball and offside goal (winning goal)

Frazer Campbell's dive (penalty for winning goal)

Atouba's elbow on Barton when he wasrunning back to defend (you happened to score the winning goal on that break)

Zokora's leg breaker at our place

I'll give you the Balo stamp on Parker in 2012. That's it.
They justify every ref robbery with the Balo stamp since that day haha.

It seems like every game, the only game in recent years I can't remember a contentious decision going their way was the away game at the start of the season probably felt bad for us because Kolarov scored an own goal so early on.

Not sure why half this board is complaining about that. It was a penalty all day long. Fabio also wrestled Alli in the box which Clatternburg waves away. Not to mention Valdes double slap on Alli, former United players though so I can understand

I thought it was a penalty too, Crouchie.

But that's not the point posters are making.

Rather, it's the fact that our rivals get these decisions and we don't, a point, with which I agree.

Raheem Sterling alone should have been awarded two penalties this season, which weren't given.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.