Spurs 2016/17

I think it was a clear penalty but we've had ones like that not given too often, just off the top of my head recently: Sterling in the first half at Everton, Sterling at home against Spurs twice(the push and the wrap around tackle where Rose got the player before he got the ball).

I think it was a clear penalty but we've had ones like that not given too often, just off the top of my head recently: Sterling in the first half at Everton, Sterling at home against Spurs twice(the push and the wrap around tackle where Rose got the player before he got the ball).
Glad you noticed that Rose clipped Sterling's heels before tackling him. The commentary either ignored it or never noticed it.

Rose made contact with Dzeko's back leg before he made the tackle. Clear pen. We were all over you that game.

The decisions given against us when playing Spurs down the years have been laughable.

The push on Sterling a few weeks ago

The offsides last year at WHL

Penalty for hanball against Sterling last season (winning goal)

Chimbonda's handball and offside goal (winning goal)

Frazer Campbell's dive (penalty for winning goal)

Atouba's elbow on Barton when he wasrunning back to defend (you happened to score the winning goal on that break)

Zokora's leg breaker at our place

I'll give you the Balo stamp on Parker in 2012. That's it.
Watch the Balo "stamp" at normal speed. If that was deliberate, he's a fucking genius.

I did enjoy seeing Flight Commander Parker get his comeuppance.

Shit post. Any mention of Brave Scotty Parker is invalid if it doesn't mention just how brave Brave Scotty Parker actually is. You should know better tbh.

What happened to him (scotty parker with the nice hair) anyway? Best player in the world ever one minute. The next minute he's completely gone missing.

What happened to him (scotty parker with the nice hair) anyway? Best player in the world ever one minute. The next minute he's completely gone missing.
Plays for the mighty Cottagers now. Well, "plays" may be a tad strong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.