Spurs 2016/17

As one of our rivals as a chasing pack club of the last while, spurs like everton used to pip us a lot. I dont like either team and i ve learned to stop hating(except the scum/real). you need to chill mate!

I`d argue that Spurs are on the up and as long as they hold their squad they will be one of three real contenders next season, I enjoy watching them now as they have all areas covered. They need to boost their squad with one midfield genius and support for injuries/suspensions.

I think our merlin/KDB/jesus combo is gonna be great......
I am very chilled mate. And happy at our progress under Pep. Denigrating our rivals pitfalls is the nature of football, isn't it?

If I remember right Zokora slipped and was very harsh. Lescott elbowing King in the head, king goal disallowed for some jostling, Balo stamp and Roses one was rescinded. The Barton one was odd though, he said something to Atouba and he nailed him one, I never knew what was said. Anyway the reffing has always been dodgy in the games between the clubs and we've had the rub of the green lately

about the Balo stamp did we ever see the claret of even scratched skin

its a rhetorical question mate there was none

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.