Spurs 2016/17

with spurs missing the boat again this season its only going to be even harder next season and seasons after that

the last 2 seasons spurs should have won the league for me best team by a mile for football and a good manager and the other big teams in transition spurs should have won the league last season and even more so this season and i think they have missed the boat now and 1 or 2 players may move on and playing at wembley for a season will not help. you have to take your first chance at winning the premier league just like what manchester city did and what if man city lost to united it would have been even hard the next season you get into the thinking your not good enough to cross the line

spurs should have spent big in the transfer market last summer and somebody to score other than KANE the big teams will stop your main man and park the bus and make it hard and if like spurs you lose kane with a injury that was the time for somebody to stand up and take the shirt

next season is going to be one hell of a league and win and city liverpool united arsenal will be much much better chelsea will spend again and everton will be the up and coming team so 7 or 8 teams you have to play twice and get the points or don't drop points to. so spurs will find it even harder and maybe panic and do something daft when under pressure and the manager could jump at the next big job offer

with spurs missing the boat again this season its only going to be even harder next season and seasons after that

the last 2 seasons spurs should have won the league for me best team by a mile for football and a good manager and the other big teams in transition spurs should have won the league last season and even more so this season and i think they have missed the boat now and 1 or 2 players may move on and playing at wembley for a season will not help. you have to take your first chance at winning the premier league just like what manchester city did and what if man city lost to united it would have been even hard the next season you get into the thinking your not good enough to cross the line

spurs should have spent big in the transfer market last summer and somebody to score other than KANE the big teams will stop your main man and park the bus and make it hard and if like spurs you lose kane with a injury that was the time for somebody to stand up and take the shirt

next season is going to be one hell of a league and win and city liverpool united arsenal will be much much better chelsea will spend again and everton will be the up and coming team so 7 or 8 teams you have to play twice and get the points or don't drop points to. so spurs will find it even harder and maybe panic and do something daft when under pressure and the manager could jump at the next big job offer

Not sure what more Spurs could have done this season to be fair, Chelsea have been relentless and rolled over everyone winning game after game

Not sure what more Spurs could have done this season to be fair, Chelsea have been relentless and rolled over everyone winning game after game

Beating West Ham would of been a start! That would of put them 1 point behind Chelsea pressure does a funny thing.

Beating West Ham would of been a start! That would of put them 1 point behind Chelsea pressure does a funny thing.

Apart from drawing a few we've done as best we could. we only lost 4 games this season and won even 11 on the spin. Chelsea will get 93 points this season I reckon, so for us to even top that would have been a task. I'm not sure why everyone is having a pop at Spurs when nobody else gave Chelsea a challenge

Apart from drawing a few we've done as best we could. we only lost 4 games this season and won even 11 on the spin. Chelsea will get 93 points this season I reckon, so for us to even top that would have been a task. I'm not sure why everyone is having a pop at Spurs when nobody else gave Chelsea a challenge

because we all hate Spurs

So sad :( ah well...

Agree in part spurs have done great and for me the best team in premier last 2 seasons. My point really was when spurs had that one game you could actually put a bit of pressure on Chelsea they failed and to be fair West Ham aint a good side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.