Spurs 2016/17

judging by your embarrassing stadium send off and the pitch invasion.. wouldn't surprise me if your fans actually think that

We should have got Marlon Harewood and Carlton Cole for our send off then? ;)

Got to hand it to Levy, to make it even cheesier he done some sort of weather modification to make a rainbow too

Agree in part spurs have done great and for me the best team in premier last 2 seasons. My point really was when spurs had that one game you could actually put a bit of pressure on Chelsea they failed and to be fair West Ham aint a good side.
True but it's their cup final and deserved the win. I still don't think Chelsea would have buckled. The only annoying thing is West Ham didn't even try against Liverpool. I always say they should hypnotise the Hammers players every match and say they're playing Spurs. They would finish top 4

True but it's their cup final and deserved the win. I still don't think Chelsea would have buckled. The only annoying thing is West Ham didn't even try against Liverpool. I always say they should hypnotise the Hammers players every match and say they're playing Spurs. They would finish top 4

We weren't playing for anything against Liverpool , we've stayed up. Mid table.

Plus Noble and Kayoute were out injured. They ran the show against your bottlers.

Not sure what more Spurs could have done this season to be fair, Chelsea have been relentless and rolled over everyone winning game after game

adding a world class striker to partner kane they knew last season that without kane spurs are weak upfront also the away record is bad and that's says another striker needed. 3 of the top 4 clubs had new managers and spurs knew that it may need time at city and united and chelsea and liverpool to build a team so spurs should have gone all out in the summer and spent the money on a striker or 2 that's all was missing another 20 goal striker

you have to take your chance in the premier league and if like spurs have had 2 bites of the cherry and not got over the line then the big boys will come back stronger next season and even take a couple of your players aswell its that cruel football

adding a world class striker to partner kane they knew last season that without kane spurs are weak upfront also the away record is bad and that's says another striker needed. 3 of the top 4 clubs had new managers and spurs knew that it may need time at city and united and chelsea and liverpool to build a team so spurs should have gone all out in the summer and spent the money on a striker or 2 that's all was missing another 20 goal striker

But they, like most clubs just play the 1 up front which is Kane, even without him they were winning and scoring for fun this season.

Even if Spurs added Ronaldo to there squad this season I doubt they would have beaten Chelsea to the title

you have to take your chance in the premier league and if like spurs have had 2 bites of the cherry and not got over the line then the big boys will come back stronger next season and even take a couple of your players aswell its that cruel football
To be fair we tried with Soldado and now Jannsen but we've coped without Kane when injured. Eriksen,Alli and Son will always chip in with goals and if Lamela didn't miss the season I'm sure he could hit double figures too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.