Spurs 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does JimB and Crouchino our resident Spurs fans think of todays performance, and Pochettino reaction to the refs.

What does JimB and Crouchino our resident Spurs fans think of todays performance, and Pochettino reaction to the refs.
JimB is certain that it's completely unfair to blame spurs or the chipmunk, as they'd subcontracted out 'performances - putting in of' and 'manners and conduct' to an external firm.

Crouchinho missed the match as he was busy clubbing baby seals to death and hunting polar bears.

In part, fair play to Pochettino for confronting him. A lot of referees take the high and mighty line, make wank decisions that can cost staff their jobs and then preen about because their decision is ‘final’ with no repercussions most weeks.

Providing he wasn’t abusive, it happens in most lines of employment. If I fuck something up that affects another’s situation at work, I get bollocked or have to explain myself.

In part, fair play to Pochettino for confronting him. A lot of referees take the high and mighty line, make wank decisions that can cost staff their jobs and then preen about because their decision is ‘final’ with no repercussions most weeks.

Providing he wasn’t abusive, it happens in most lines of employment. If I fuck something up that affects another’s situation at work, I get bollocked or have to explain myself.
This would all make perfect sense if spurs hadn't scored a goal from an equally illegal set piece.

Not a great performance, i had a feeling Burnley would get something out of this game.

Its unlike Poch to confront a ref, he came out snd apologised afterwards. I would have done the same thing to Dean before the match started hes a bellend!

All ok we will win the champions league and the quadruple next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.