Spurs 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, but if the podgey ****s got a gripe because Dean changed the outcome of the game at 0-0, that’s his prerogative.

Agree, how many times have we seen it as Blues where the referee has bummed us in a derby game or CL Qtr Final. It’s way past time that these bent fiickers are held accountable, some of them have agents now for God’s sake.
I suspect it was set in stone by certain sectors or investors that “you shall not disagree with our referees decision” and that if you dug deep enough it would unearth a whole heap of nasty sh!t going on..

CTID

JimB is certain that it's completely unfair to blame spurs or the chipmunk, as they'd subcontracted out 'performances - putting in of' and 'manners and conduct' to an external firm.

Crouchinho missed the match as he was busy clubbing baby seals to death and hunting polar bears.
Ive stopped clubbing the seals as Morrissey is visiting Canada for the for the first time in a million years. As soon as he swans off i will get out the rounders bat

Not a great performance, i had a feeling Burnley would get something out of this game.

Its unlike Poch to confront a ref, he came out snd apologised afterwards. I would have done the same thing to Dean before the match started hes a bellend!

All ok we will win the champions league and the quadruple next season
ha ha nice one, I think Poch acted like that so people would be talking about this instead of the result, imo Poch made a mistake starting Kane, should of stuck by the team on this winning run and brought Kane on maybe second half, I don't think he can blame the ref for any 50/50 decisions, that's football.

Kane screwed the team up :)

Son has space to run in behind , now he has oaf up front

I liked MOTD showing the goal kick decision about 8 or 9 times, however the throw in that led to Kane's goal didn't even warrant a mention afterwards.

I still think Spurs are doing well though. One game won't fuck their whole season, and they appear to have done for Dortmund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.