Spurs 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really seeing how Sergio's "love-love"bromance relationship with sideshow bob is excessively relevant to the original point being made that Kane either arrived late or tried to do Delph and has form for it with the sterling horror tackle that somehow because he plays for England he got away with. City v chelsea in 2013 is irrelevant to a spurs thread on a city forum.

Not really seeing how Sergio's "love-love"bromance relationship with sideshow bob is excessively relevant to the original point being made that Kane either arrived late or tried to do Delph and has form for it with the sterling horror tackle that somehow because he plays for England he got away with. City v chelsea in 2013 is irrelevant to a spurs thread on a city forum.

He’s trying to justify Kane’s behaviour by pointing out the misbehaviour of Sergio.

Clutching at straws.

He’s trying to justify Kane’s behaviour by pointing out the misbehaviour of Sergio.

Clutching at straws.
I disagree. If you read it hes saying that top clubs have to mix the rough with the smooth. If you rough Kane or Aguero up they will give as good back. That's what top strikers do. Shearer, Van Horseface, Henry, Wright, Ibrahimovic, Rooney etc. Unless youre a wimp like Van Persie.

Im sure people were born in the 2000s because the physical side of the game has always been there. Strikers and defenders have to be smarter in how they foul these days. Ramos, Otamendi and Jan are prime examples for defending. The blatant fouls by strikers like Big Dunc and Kevin Davies are long gone these days

It’s relevant because some on here were trying to claim that City players don’t do that kind of thing.

Clutching at straws.

Not trying to justify Kane’s behaviour. I’ve readily conceded how he is. I’m just pointing out double standards where I see them.

Personally, I wish shithousery didn’t exist; that the professional game was as honest and honourable as the day is long. But shithousery does exist. And the professional game isn’t honest and honourable. And all the top teams and managers and players partake.

If anything, 99.9% of people on here 'wish he hadn't of got injured'. I'd much prefer Kane playing next week than being out.

So stop trying to make an issue of absolutely nothing.

There’s a bit of a bizarre myth about Spurs being better without Kane. Anyone who saw the good run of results that Spurs had after Kane was injured would tell you that we actually played badly against a bunch of average to poor teams - especially at home to Leicester. We were just baled out by a great run of form by Son.

No question that the team is at its best when Kane is fully fit and playing. You should be delighted that he’s out.

There’s a bit of a bizarre myth about Spurs being better without Kane. Anyone who saw the good run of results that Spurs had after Kane was injured would tell you that we actually played badly against a bunch of average to poor teams - especially at home to Leicester. We were just baled out by a great run of form by Son.

No question that the team is at its best when Kane is fully fit and playing. You should be delighted that he’s out.

there's certainly no myth about your shit run since we came back though ;-)

I didn’t say that, either.

And I don’t think anyone else did.
I'll say it, granted I've not read the past few pages but I assume it's about Kane.

He was a dirty cünt all game trying to "do" half our team in.

If any player, whether they play for or against us, acts like that and then they get hurt themselves... Tough shit.

It's like how Scholes was always given a pass by the media and pundits, laughing off his horrific tackling. It's the same with Kane, even Alli too.

Remember, the two of them in the home game last season... It's no coincidence.

there's certainly no myth about your shit run since we came back though ;-)

Since ‘he’ came back, you mean?

No, indeed. We have been shite! It’ll be interesting to see whether we’re over that slump now. Even without Kane, five of our remaining six games are very winnable. If we fail to finish top four, we’ll have only ourselves too blame.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.