Spurs 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
JPBB is right, to be honest. 1:0 is good result, Tottenham is a good team and he has rights to hope that scoring one might bring us huge problems. Away goal rule is tricky one with this score. We can do it obviously, but they have every right to hope they can do it too.
City are obviously favourites and rightfully so. Maybe the best team in the world? We are more than capable of scoring a goal, but in true Spurs fashion we could be 3 down in 25 minutes.

Hopefully some good football and some goals in there too. Head says 3-1 or 4-1 to City but my heart says 2-2. My heart has cigarette and lard abuse though

Last edited:
Well done Spurs.
Thought they looked good until Sissoko went off and then gave it their all after that. Mind you, we helped.
This is the most open CL I can think of, they could even win it!#
Could be worse, could be Liverpool...

Fair play to them. They're clearly inferior team, came here with their best player injured and went through. Bold, bold desicion by Poch to send Llorente in when Sissoko got injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.