Spurs 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly but you won't think so from some of the posta here.

Spurs fans are daring to dream. A flukey goal and you could be in trouble.

You have been in a day dream for over 50 years barring a couple of cup wins , a nice spanking new stadium isnt going to transform Spurs into serial winners , Pep rested players for is own reasons in the first leg , he will play our strongest team on Wednesday , you won't know what has hit you.

JPBB is right, to be honest. 1:0 is good result, Tottenham is a good team and he has rights to hope that scoring one might bring us huge problems. Away goal rule is tricky one with this score. We can do it obviously, but they have every right to hope they can do it too.

Hopefully these next two games will be more taxing on Spurs than they are City. If we control the game on Wednesday, as we are capable of doing. We can get the win and have them chasing shadows most of the night. If we do that, the last they will want to do, is to have to play City away again, just a few days later.

JPBB is right, to be honest. 1:0 is good result, Tottenham is a good team and he has rights to hope that scoring one might bring us huge problems. Away goal rule is tricky one with this score. We can do it obviously, but they have every right to hope they can do it too.
A very civil and considered post. Personally I hope the fkrs play shit and and we batter the ****s twice in a week!

A very civil and considered post. Personally I hope the fkrs play shit and and we batter the ****s twice in a week!

Me too of course :D

But to be honest, dippers pushed me to hate them so much that my main priority now is fr us to win the league. S the second one is more important for me now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.