Spurs 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs will finish 3rd, they've been the third best team for a while now. Having the stadium up and running only helps this further.

I'm extremely worried about the game next week.

We do seem to have a lot of worried posters , but if you look at our recent trophy haul our players rarely let us down on the big occasions , someone always steps up to the mark , Kun,Yaya,KDB,Vinny and others have all scored vital goals in big games , we have enough match winners to see off Totteringham Hotspurs.

Kane and Lamela granted. Alli not quite so much.

I totally understand City fans' frustration with Kane and Alli not being punished last season, by the way. I'd have been furious too.

But to your first point, I really don't think that I did ignore the elephant in the room. This (stupidly!) long discussion has been all about whether or not City players make the same kind of bad tackles as those Kane and Alli tackles you rightly complained about last season. Whether or not they are sent off for them is a mere afterthought side issue. Vienna's reply to my post about Delph also having form tried to make out that Delph's fouls weren't so bad really and were probably only worthy of yellow cards. It's symptomatic of what I've been arguing against all along. Double standards. Raging against Spurs players but making excuses for their own for similar offences.

Why can't they just be honest? That is the elephant in the room.

No. That was you that started the tit for tat argument. The initial argument, as someone has already put you right on, was
that your players get away with it. You was the one to use the, your players do it and all. nah nah nah nah nah.

I think you are panicking but the reality of the situation is dawning of some of you that you will need a stunning performance to make the tie completely safe.

No panic here. Not saying we will but we have the players to turn this around. Here's hoping my £55 is well spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.