Spurs (A) - Fri 26th Jan, 20:00 | FA Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not keen on the fixture KO date / time but the management team will be happy as it spaces out the games the following week.
KDB will be a super sub for 3 or 4 games yet I think.

Spurs, a fucking fraud of a club.
How can a football club achieve so little, yet claim to be so big?!!
They've done us over recently purely on luck and individual moments.
They need teaching a lesson.
Indeed they are and they haven't won the league since 1961!

Just because they've won a few games early doors with some nice football too many are fawning over them because they appointed a fat aussie chancer called Flance Costalogpoo who won a few pots at Celtic.

What annoys me is some numpty dubbed his style of play 'Ange ball', lol. I think it should be minge ball because Spurs are a bunch of soft southern fannies.

I'm confident we'll knock them out of the cup and end their chance of any silverware. 1 -3 City.

Last edited:

Just because they've won a few games early doors with some nice football too many are fawning over them because they appointed a fat aussie chancer called Flance Costalogpoo who won a few pots at Celtic.

What annoys me is some numpty dubbed his style of play 'Ange football', lol. I think it should be minge football because Spurs are a bunch of soft southern fannies.

I'm confident we'll knock them out of the cup and end their chance of any silverware. 1 -3 City.
th-3919418842.jpg

Ange-Ball... ffs!! Cockney pricks!

What annoys me is some numpty dubbed his style of play 'Ange ball', lol. I think it should be minge ball because Spurs are a bunch of soft southern fannies.

I’ve liked this post, and fully agree, and continue to dislike spuds as much as ever, but I will say that I like their manager so much more than the likes of Klopp or Arteta.
I’m not saying he’s the greatest thing since sliced bread (it’s pundits and fans saying that, not him as far as I’m aware) but as a person he seems like a decent guy.

I’ve liked this post, and fully agree, and continue to dislike spuds as much as ever, but I will say that I like their manager so much more than the likes of Klopp or Arteta.
I’m not saying he’s the greatest thing since sliced bread (it’s pundits and fans saying that, not him as far as I’m aware) but as a person he seems like a decent guy.
I agree, i quite like him too but i fuckin' hate spurs because they broke my heart in 81.

Agree re Ange vs Klopp and Lego Head.

Just want to score and stuff them at their place, it's our cup and should remain that way ( nb not that you'd know we are current holders if you go by the Red loving media...)

We really should win. Is Son likely back from asian cup? if hes out we have a chance of breaking this weird hoodoo.

can we score a goal there? That would be a start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.