Spurs (A) - Fri 26th Jan, 20:00 | FA Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine we’ll finally get a goal at their spot with the way Ange will play.

Spurs have a much healthier squad now, possibly even moreso when we play. They'll cause us a shit tonne of problems if Pep persists with the kamikaze 1v1 defending weve been seeing this season. we will concede more than a few to them so we will have to outscore them at a ground we've never scored in to progress.

I expect spurs to go as strong as possible, they're desperate for silverwarenand this is their best chance by far.

Few of our more peripheral figures of late to get minutes but thats still only a handful of changes for us as i dont expect phillips or gomes to be playing any meaningful minutes and the squad is tiny.

Nunes, Lewis, Grealish and Bobb along with doku coming back from injury who might need the minutes will all be looking for a start here, problem is they all operate in similar areas and can't all start. Back 4 will more or less pick itself as we have 6 defenders in the squad.

Kdb will be on the bench, half hour appearance at most I reckon. We have Burnley the following midweek which i suspect we will prioritise having him available for so will depend on how ready he would be for that if he also featured against spurs. the one benefit of playing Friday is there's a decent rest before the Burnley Wednesday game.

Maybe a sub appearance from haaland if he's ready.

It's going to either be a very high scoring win or we crash out with a heavy defeat.

Does anyone know how serious Eddy's Injury is, Pep said only a knock but wonder if this is still plaguing him after warm weather training, whether Carson will play the cup tie

Does anyone know how serious Eddy's Injury is, Pep said only a knock but wonder if this is still plaguing him after warm weather training, whether Carson will play the cup tie
One of my lads was looking at something on his phone on the way back from the match and said Eddie had said “it’s ok”, assume he meant the injury. I would expect Ortega will play at spurs as the cup keeper (but understand your concern about both main keepers picking up injuries)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.