Spurs (A) - Fri 26th Jan, 20:00 | FA Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m actually going to be traumatised if we don’t score there this season, especially as we have an extra shot at it tonight.

Will Haaland play? I want to see how good (or not) he is.

I always feel that you can't tell with forward players until you have seen them live.You don't fully get it with Kane until you have seen him live. Same was true of Henry, Rooney, Klinsmann, etc.

Was at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium for the game shortly before the first lockdown. Was absolutely gutted. We honestly could have been 3-0 up before they even scored and they couldn't have said anything. Sometimes it just won't go in. That was a game in which Raz didn't exactly cover himself in glory. But he wasn't the only one.
There is no voodoo. There is no obeah, no sticking pins into little dolls of Kev and the Viking. I keep the faith that we'll score, and win, tonight. Apart from anything else, there is no Son, and he always leads us a merry dance. That said, they're playing better as an actual unit than they've done for years. It'll be tight — 0-1, maybe 1-2.

Are we ready for the pre match coverage?
Villa, Villa, Villa, Villa, Villa, 3-4, Villa , Villa, Villa and finally Villa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.