Spurs (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

View attachment 68170

If you thought the matchday thread was bad…. Some right over reactions in this thread…. calling out the squad, Pep etc…. When did we become so self entitled. We lost a game today… we will probably lose the league this season…. But throwing the baby out with the bath water will solve nothing. We need a planned and methodical overhaul of a tired squad…. I personally think the present ownership and management have earned the right….

The term 'flogging a dead horse' springs to mind.

The best coach in the world can't work out how to use the best striker in the world...

Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and accept that change is the best option.

I can sense a huge transfer spend in the summer. Clear out of at least 4 players. I’d predict a 250m net spend.
If we keep looking into the bargain bins for players, then the team will regress further next season. It feels to me City are scared of the repercussions if we spend big. Chelsea don’t care and neither should City.
We certainly need 2 ultra quick and direct wingers. Grealish could move more central like he played for Villa. Foden more central too. Mahrez is a great player, but I would offload him in the summer and cash in on him whilst we can.
Mahrez, Bernado, Ederson, Phillips,Gundoghan and Gomez to be unloaded.
Incoming 2 wingers, at least 1 creative midfielder 2 left wing backs and a World Class GK. Throw everything we have financially over a 5 year contract so we can amortise 50m a season.
Pep is the big conundrum. I’d be one for keeping him but I’d understand any of you who thinks he has served his time and run out of ideas.
nobody is coming here to be benched or play out of position .

Haaland is a great player but Pep knew Kane was the better player to fit the team and tactics. The board wouldn’t pay the fee, but payed £100 million for Grealish.
Levy set a price that he knew we wouldn't pay... I'm glad we didn't pay it but they do say you reap what you sew...

I like Haaland but we have to change our model totally to accommodate him

That was so bad. Get fucking Dias and Laporte at CB, ake and Lewis full backs. Like watching a seria a team, so slow.

I think there is a problem in the dressing room
We have the best striker in the world the runs he makes are brilliant
I notice today when Bernie broke the lines haaland made a run the ball was on he check back and played a square ball
And like graham said on sky sports what is the point if you don't feed him
Am I wrong but we do not look the side we were
Is pep tinkering with his power to show player's I am the boss
Or has 7 years with this team we need a change discuss

Reactions: PPT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.