Spurs (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Depends, if it’s one or two players yes. If it’s four or five players, no the manager goes first.
If that’s the case, and we don’t know it is, they’re a disgrace. A few big egos having their noses put out of joint by home truths.

If Pep senses that I’m sure he’d walk anyway… and then we become Chelsea.

A clear message to the board today with Pep putting Lewis at left back, it screamed of why the fuck didn't you get me a proper left back in this window.
Disagree pep tells the board what players he wants always tries to be clever with team selection

Reactions: PPT
A clear message to the board today with Pep putting Lewis at left back, it screamed of why the fuck didn't you get me a proper left back in this window.
Yes got to agree, Pep fucked us all to score a point. Lewis will be a great player but today at left back he looked lost. Spurs away at a ground where we have NEVER even scored isn’t the place to fuck about.

I think pep has lost them to be honest mate
Sadly I do too. He’s missing an Arteta to put an arm around players. The assistant we have seems lost to me & disconnected from players. Arsenal players are running for Arteta.

Like I said, one or two players yes, if it’s five or six no you can’t.
5, 6, even 10 if needed. If the players are not good enough for the best manager in the world and the best manager this club has ever seen, the solution is obviously to get him new players. Not find a manager who will happily settle with this bunch of tired players who cant run anymore. A major overhaul would be needed, with or without Pep. I would rather do it with him, since any other manager would be a downgrade.

We were our own worst enemies today, playing ok and we give away a really stupid, cheap goal again.

That causes us to lose our cool, pushing too hard making us lose control of the game and leaving us vulnerable on the counter. Spurs lapped that up throwing in the shithousery of time wasting, feigning injury ably assisted by that **** Madley.

On another day it would be a draw, a bit of moaning about the performance but would be assessed as a decent point on a bogey ground.

I’ve been trying to keep positive but that’s another performance where we don’t look like ourselves. It suggests that there are things going on behind the scenes that need fixed.

Final point, absolutely criminal yet again that we’ve had a game where there are zero decent balls or crosses for Haaland, beggars belief that we’ve not solved that problem a bit better in the big games away from home.
Seems like they're shit scared of putting a ball over the top because Pep wouldn't like that, they would rather pass to Erling on the opposition goal line

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.