Spurs (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

2nd in the league, Last 16 of Champions League & through in the FA Cup not bad for a struggling side.

Imagine this place if we were as bad as Liverpool & Chelsea

We're entering a transition period. We've players who don't want to be here.
Don’t know how I’m gonna feel if the players that are so woefully out of form start playing like prime Barca/RM/Milan in the CL. The way I feel right now I think I’d be seriously pissed, not much chance I know but it happens. Fook knows where Pep starts for an XI in that

How we can set up with our defenders in these positions against their attack is just baffling. It’s all good when it works, we play out and they haven’t got back in time (unlikely given the speed at which we attack) but also a big problem when we don’t play it out.

I just don’t get it.
Me either, second half they could have three on the break, our defending this season has been poor, all over the place.

Arsenal fan here, not here to gloat afterall we lost as well. Just my 3rd party perspective but a lot of your players seem to simultaneously be off color. Typically, when that happens in modern football it is the manager that is fired. I still think you guys got a good shot because we are inexperienced and over reliant on Partey. That being said, i just like to ask since i am no expert on your clubs dealings if the season is disappointing would Pep be in serious danger? And if Pep goes who would you guys want?

I don’t know if he can sort it.

I think we all want a manager that can win the league every season but we’re not going to get one. I quite agree that we’ve been spoiled and that recent times may never be bettered. Does that mean we can’t ask for effort?

To be clear, I don’t care if we win the league every season or ever again, I’ll still be there. What I want is a team that is committed to giving their all, looking like they want to be here and enjoying their football. We haven’t got that currently

This team has giving there all last 4/5 seasons! And if one season they are just not on it in the league I’ll give them a pass! Once pep goes it ain’t going to get better than what we have had since pep been here we will compete
For trophies but not as consistent! Look at other clubs all struggled to win consistently! Even after spending billions!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.