Spurs (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

It's why I said at the start of the season that our success will be determined by our new recruits, Philips & Gomez in particular. They've contributed zero in positions where we need two world class operators.

Rodri needs a rest & to be challenged. We need TWO fucking left backs who're actually left backs. Now Cancelo's gone, we're left with 32 year old Kyle Walker as our ONLY senior full back! WTF! :-/

We've technical players on the wing, but aside from Foden (who's deceptively quick), we have no frightening pace.

Gundog has never had pace & Bernardo's pace is nothing to write home about. Bernardo's here in body only & KDB is 32 going on 42. That extra boost of energy & pace he was blessed with seems to be evaporating quicker than a puddle of piss during a heatwave.

The positives? I think everyone now realises we have a problem, & the first step toward solving an issue is realising you've got one in the first instance.

We're still second (just) & need to evolve now. The time for action is now. The last thing we want to do is limp along like this for another season or two & end up like Liverpool this season!
phillips is a joke!! look at my comments on him player thread… apart from that de bruyne ball to haaland we are boring!!! i think pep is dropping players ie dias laporte de bruyne to make a point but in summer we’ll still sign same slow possession based players…

You're either permanently on the WUM, the most miserable man on Earth, or not a blue.
The stuff that you post is utter bilge.
Have to agree. I don't understand this crap about there's always something wrong if we don't win, or if Haaland doesn't score. This was always going to be a tricky game in a tricky season. There have been radical changes and it's going to take Haaland time to adapt against the top clubs, but there's no doubt he has the talent and there's no doubt we have the manager to exploit that talent. But all this BS about City in crisis when we lose a match is insane. I think a lot of the top players are exhausted from non-stop football and I've been saying all season it will have an effect with the World Cup in the middle of it. It's normal but I could understand it if you moaners were Liverpool fans, look how much they've capitulated this season. It's not a situation that's unique to us.

Today has really annoyed me, not just because we lost, I can handle that. Just the way we lost. We were so lacklustre.
We had a good chance to put more pressure on Arsenal and we serve up that shite and it was.

Have to agree. I don't understand this crap about there's always something wrong if we don't win, or if Haaland doesn't score. This was always going to be a tricky game in a tricky season. There have been radical changes and it's going to take Haaland time to adapt against the top clubs, but there's no doubt he has the talent and there's no doubt we have the manager to exploit that talent. But all this BS about City in crisis when we lose a match is insane. I think a lot of the top players are exhausted from non-stop football and I've been saying all season it will have an effect with the World Cup in the middle of it. It's normal but I could understand it if you moaners were Liverpool fans, look how much they've capitulated this season. It's not a situation that's unique to us.
Well, we haven't won at Spurs for 3 years at least now, and in the last 2 years, we've won the league, so, fingers crossed - hey?

Some people will say more of the same, they being scared of not being top dogs if Pep goes.

Change for change's sake is pointless. Change when it's needed is a different matter.

As I see it, Pep has been given too much power, and too much leeway to experiment. He reminds me more of the second coming of Malcolm Allison every week, bluffing through interviews, trying to justify his tactics/selections etc, while most people can see that it's starting to fall apart.

In a world sadly lacking in top coaches, Pochettino may well be the only answer.
There is only one answer that isn't Pep right now and that is Thomas Tuchel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.