Spurs (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

phillips is a joke!! look at my comments on him player thread… apart from that de bruyne ball to haaland we are boring!!! i think pep is dropping players ie dias laporte de bruyne to make a point but in summer we’ll still sign same slow possession based players…
Evidently Pep is sending a message to the squad, but at the highest end it's failing to make an impact, hence the need for change.

I understand what Pep's trying to achieve, but the one crucial thing which has been sacrificed is the unpredictable jeopardy Sané & Sterling brought us.

If we couldn't skill our way past the opposition, we'd drop deep, draw them out, lob a ball in behind their defence, fore the starting gun & let Sterling & Sané loose on them.

Who do we have now who can provide breakaway, counter attacking pace like Sterling & Sané provided us? \0/

Fucking meltdown on here.

If you want to pick yourself up just get online and watch the highlights of the Calcutta Cup. Very, very good watch....

I still think it was just like you said ? pep just sent them out in the 2nd half and the players took the matter into their own hands, Now it could, he wants a 100% fresh squad for the Champions League but then why sell Cancelo,

if we are putting all our Eggs into the Champions League basket then OK you have to go out and win it, because if you don't, it's a no 2nd chance and the eggs end up all over your faces,
CL..... Pal we can't beat an average spuds team

Yea I agree and as stupid as sounds I don’t even say it with malice, as when he does go the accolades should and will come.

For me he’s bored now and so are the players, I would love to see him get the champions league this year, but honestly with the form we’re in I wouldn’t be surprised if Leipzig did us over two legs.
If Pep continues with these less than ideal line ups and tactics there's no way on Earth we get past Leipzig.

Evidently Pep is sending a message to the squad, but at the highest end it's failing to make an impact, hence the need for change.

I understand what Pep's trying to achieve, but the one crucial thing which has been sacrificed is the unpredictable jeopardy Sané & Sterling brought us.

If we couldn't skill our way past the opposition, we'd drop deep, draw them out, lob a ball in behind their defence, fore the starting gun & let Sterling & Sané loose on them.

Who do we have now who can provide breakaway, counter attacking pace like Sterling & Sané provided us? \0/
yeah but that’s on pep and the board to react and sign players who have the ability surely??! we’re bored of mahrez grealish on wings slow midfield soo why can’t ‘the professionals’ see that???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.