Spurs (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Well, we haven't won at Spurs for 3 years at least now, and in the last 2 years, we've won the league, so, fingers crossed - hey?
That's the thing, it's not like it was ever an easy 3 points regardless of who we put out. If we had capitulated at Bournemouth or something I could understand it.

Arsenal lost at Everton by the way. So 1 match less to play but we're no worse off than before. Incidentally they only needed a couple of points to secure a top 4 place last season and dropped 6 points in the last 3 matches.

I don't know what that means.
It means that playing for them holds a special place / sense of achievement in a footballers career.. regardless of where they are in the league. as kids, playing headers and volleys it was for City.....then Barca...then Celtic..many others round t'world = Real Madrid..simple

It means that playing for them holds a special place / sense of achievement in a footballers career.. regardless of where they are in the league. as kids, playing headers and volleys it was for City.....then Barca...then Celtic..many others round t'world = Real Madrid..simple
Professional footballers are making career decisions based on their own personal development, trophies and earnings potential, not headers and volleys in the park.

I was quite positive going in to the match, having built up a lot of positivity since the comeback win, Wolves, Arsenal fa cup and Evertons win yesterday. Totally devastated now.

Our issues today seemed to be with the system imo, and not a lack of running or effort.

Would like to see a switch to overlapping FBs, as we dont have any pace out wide. Gomez + Lewis/Walker, like vs Chelsea in the FA cup. Might have to play a double pivot as Gomez is terrible defensively, but at least he has a yard of pace and can out in a cross. Might be a terrible suggestion, but the current 3-2-4-1 shape in possession isnt working.

All credits to Rico Lewis, he's good on the ball and has the right mentality.
However, all the games he's played, he seems to forget Haaland is on the pitch. Never looks for him, never passes to him. This has to change, it has become contagious!!
Haaland seems to soak up the frustration from his mates not providing, he now looks sad and frustrated. It will get to his confidence and performance if it lasts much longer.
So please: Rico - Look for Haaland and start passing, ffs!!

I think it's too late for pep with losing the players ? unless it's a master plan in putting all our eggs into the Champions League basket, we have looked like giving up the Premier League before and turned it around, but the line-ups since the world cup have been all over the place and how many players have had a good run in the team,

look, come the end of May and we win the Champions League, I would single-handed build the biggest statue of Pep right outside the stadium, also I would let pep kick the shit out of me for ever doubting him
Don't go buying any bronze or marble...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.