Spurs (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Sterling wanted that big deal which we didn't believe he was worth, proven right.

Sane wasn't / isn't the same since injury and hasn't fulfilled his potential, don't think the Club were too bothered.

Can't be too careful nowadays, madness to allow an exodus of first team quality players. No guarantee of replacements succeeding no matter how much you spend.
I worry about Laporte, Dias and Foden, sadly Bernardo is a lost cause and he should have been sold in the summer.
I'd start worrying about Haaland too...

Had to be against us that Mr personality gets his club record.
The VTs at the end of the game by sky made it look like he died.

We all knew what would happen here. Disappointed but not surprised.

One consolation is that no matter how many goals the mumbling sir Harry has scored for Totspurts they’ve won absolutely nothing in the same time frame.
Club records mean absolutely nothing to anybody but the club involved and their fans

Only medals and trophies are remembered

Recruitment is the main culprit here. Forget tiredness for a second. Up to know the players purchased in the summer are not good enough. Stop buying English players who accept mediocre performances. Lost all creativity and flair. We all knew the drop was coming. Well now it’s here. On this current season the new players are not good enough and the older players are not playing to the same level.

Khaldoon sort it out. Thx

Amongst all performances getting highlighted, I cannot ignore how laboured Bernardo has been since the world cup, he's barely interested, doesn't have the same intensity and energy. We kept players wanting to leave prior, this time we have to rid of them.

Only got around to watching Pep presser. He sounds like we all feel. The manager, players, club, supports are suffering from winning fatigue.

No solution will fix this problem quickly.

Tired team with tired minds.

Let’s get right behind the boys against Villa. Strong support might just be the tonic needed to change course this season. Us the fans need to dig deep and help them find form no matter how shite they play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.