Spurs (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

I am over the result already.

Being honest,we have looked Miles off being Title challengers this season.

Finishing top 4 will be some achievement if the rumors of unrest in the dressing room are true.

Cancelo shipped out to Bayern at the last minute. Rumors of possibly another 5,6, players having fallen out with Pep also.

If it is true it isn't going to be conductive to good football is it.

Meaning we had to go in to a Big game against Spurs with an unhappy dressing room.And our manager fielding a team of players based on who he has not "Yet" fallen out with.

My fear is Pep is unraveling again.

When he popped off at the Fans i thought it was a bit out of order given what he has served up this season.

Tixi might need to call a meeting to sort this all out.Let everyone air their grievances in private.Something needs to change.

We can not let it continue.Something is obviously wrong on,and off the Pitch.And it needs sorting now.
“Rumours of possibly” is never a good place to start your thought process.

I agree metal tiredness is an issue but like the dippers runs a bit deeper.

Again like the dippers we have let out MF grow old and tired and all at the same time, sometimes we have been far to loyal to the players.

We have serious decisions to make on several of our legends, KDB, Gundo, and Walker the first two especially, is it time to say thank you and goodbye?

KDB looked shocking after he came on, is he done, exhausted, something is so wrong with the ginger one.
I found his comments about Belgium before the WC odd too - we won't win anything, we are too old. Didn't sound like a motivated player. I wonder also if it is time.

Attacking players are creating fuck all. The defenders have the ball too long and we end up doing nothing with it.

Jack, Mahrez, Gundo, Bernardo, Foden, Alvarez all need to pull their finger out as so far they don’t deserve to play for city. Kev gets a pass as he has plenty of credit and dips/age happens.

Creation is shite and the transitions from back to front is shite. Build up passing is awful, players look like a busted flush. Time we say thanks and bin a few.
Grealish offers nothing, no goals no assist

I would hate for us to have finally signed a superstar in Haaland and now
People on this sub(not you) also are seemingly completely overlooking Leipzig, who is one of the hottest teams in Europe with a great squad. If we don't pick up our form and fast, they will absolutely make us sweat or even get through.
In our current form you would back Leipzig to do us over the two legs. Our style is so easy to counter attack and that’s what they love to do.

I found his comments about Belgium before the WC odd too - we won't win anything, we are too old. Didn't sound like a motivated player. I wonder also if it is time.
I mentioned KDB maybe surprisingly moved on and was vilified.If the rumours of Pep falling out with players are true then there will only be one outcome,Pep will be gone as you cant get rid of all the players in one go.It is very stran ge that Dias,Laporte,Gundo,Kdb were all benched Foden when fit is benched.Erling looks pissed off.Julian should be used off the bench away from home.Why did we buy Phillips he is never going to be played in a run of games.As i have said before big summer coming need to get in 3 or 4 top class midfielders and defenders including at least 1 LEFT BACK.This team is done now.

I am over the result already.

Being honest,we have looked Miles off being Title challengers this season.

Finishing top 4 will be some achievement if the rumors of unrest in the dressing room are true.

Cancelo shipped out to Bayern at the last minute. Rumors of possibly another 5,6, players having fallen out with Pep also.

If it is true it isn't going to be conductive to good football is it.

Meaning we had to go in to a Big game against Spurs with an unhappy dressing room.And our manager fielding a team of players based on who he has not "Yet" fallen out with.

My fear is Pep is unraveling again.

When he popped off at the Fans i thought it was a bit out of order given what he has served up this season.

Tixi might need to call a meeting to sort this all out.Let everyone air their grievances in private.Something needs to change.

We can not let it continue.Something is obviously wrong on,and off the Pitch.And it needs sorting now.
Sounds like Pep is on his way out so

I'm not sure whats more embarrasing , some of our performances this season or your comments . Im guessing your young, should have seen some of the shit we used to have to put up with .
Im 49 so seen all the shit and some. But its unfair to say “the shit we used to have to put up with”.

We arent that club anymore. We are a totally different entity

We are a club who demand the best. We continually squeeze extra £s out of loyal match going fans when n where we can. So those same fans expect the best and are totally within their rights to have a good fuckin moan as and when they want.

Pep calling out fans for not making enough noise when he is churning out boring turgid football is when the doubts set in for me

Time to put Spurs away as one of those grounds were just going to do shit in next to Anfield and for a time stadium of light.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.