Spurs (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Recruitment is the main culprit here. Forget tiredness for a second. Up to know the players purchased in the summer are not good enough. Stop buying English players who accept mediocre performances. Lost all creativity and flair. We all knew the drop was coming. Well now it’s here. On this current season the new players are not good enough and the older players are not playing to the same level.

Khaldoon sort it out. Thx
Correct.

Who in our current team would get in these XIs:

——————————Hart—————————
—————Kompany——Lescott—————
Zabaleta———-———Barry———Clichy
—————————Yaya——————————-
————Silva—————Tevez——Nasri——
————————Agüero——————————

or

—————————Ederson————————
—————-Kompany——Otamendi———-
Walker———————————-Delph———
————————Fernandinho——————
—————de Bruyne———Silva—————
Sterling————-Agüero——————Sané

?

I’d argue, none at all in either team.

Some with a shout are maybe Stones instead of Lescott (but Lescott was great that title winning season),
Ake at left back in the second XI.
Rodri’s been our best player this season but he wouldn’t definitely displace Barry or Fernandinho.
Haaland is a goal scoring machine but he doesn’t have the all-round game of Agüero.

I reckon those two teams would easily beat our current team and finish above them in the table.

We keep recruiting players that don’t suit our style of play or suit playing with each other. Even players who are still here now in that second XI above aren’t as good as they used to be.

Apart from Wolves away and Leeds away, I don’t think I’ve seen any interchange or link-up play or any kind of understanding between Grealish and Haaland. I don’t think I’ve seen Grealish find Haaland in the box even with a pass, never mind a chance, since Leeds.

Bloody hell. This thread is as toxic as the match day thread. Off to the Off-Topic forum for me.
s-l640.jpg

I am over the result already.

Being honest,we have looked Miles off being Title challengers this season.

Finishing top 4 will be some achievement if the rumors of unrest in the dressing room are true.

Cancelo shipped out to Bayern at the last minute. Rumors of possibly another 5,6, players having fallen out with Pep also.

If it is true it isn't going to be conductive to good football is it.

Meaning we had to go in to a Big game against Spurs with an unhappy dressing room.And our manager fielding a team of players based on who he has not "Yet" fallen out with.

My fear is Pep is unraveling again.

When he popped off at the Fans i thought it was a bit out of order given what he has served up this season.

Tixi might need to call a meeting to sort this all out.Let everyone air their grievances in private.Something needs to change.

We can not let it continue.Something is obviously wrong on,and off the Pitch.And it needs sorting now.
"I am over the result already."

The result maybe, but that performance stunk.

Arsenal suffered a huge loss on Saturday and we put in a performance like that, Arteta and Tent Peg must be pissing themselves.

And our utter cluster fuck attitude could amazingly hand the title to the rags, stranger things have happened.

Correct.

Who in our current team would get in these XIs:

——————————Hart—————————
—————Kompany——Lescott—————
Zabaleta———-———Barry———Clichy
—————————Yaya——————————-
————Silva—————Tevez——Nasri——
————————Agüero——————————

Ederson, Walker, Stones (for Lescott), and any number of our forwards for Nasri

or

—————————Ederson————————
—————-Kompany——Otamendi———-
Walker———————————-Delph———
————————Fernandinho——————
—————de Bruyne———Silva—————
Sterling————-Agüero——————Sané

?

I’d argue, none at all in either team.
Again, Stones over Otamendi, probably Aké for Delph. But that’s the centurions team, it’s not exactly surprising that the first 11 was very strong

Oh, fuckity fuckity fuck fuck.

Pep out!
Sack the board!
You‘re not fit to wear the shirt!

Ah, feel better now……as you were, Pep.
Its just a very strange Oep tbis season. Like he isunviting trouble. Since when does a methidical manager start picking players on emotikn and body language. Don't get me wrong i can def see a role gor Ake in match day squad but we need Laporte's eye for a pass despite his languid, face like a slappedcarse demea or at times. Pep its just not ..picking the easier option.

Its just a very strange Oep tbis season. Like he isunviting trouble. Since when does a methidical manager start picking players on emotikn and body language. Don't get me wrong i can def see a role gor Ake in match day squad but we need Laporte's eye for a pass despite his languid, face like a slappedcarse demea or at times. Pep its just not ..picking the easier option.
I didn't understand it, but I liked it,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.