Spurs (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Will someone in the team that we have a proven goal scorer and center forward,so please try to get him involved,otherwise we are only playing with 10 men

Some classics from the usual happy clappers in the pre-match thread...they're now looking a tad silly....they know who they are
Well, that was utter pish from start to finish.
Losing again to that pile of crap for a 5th time, no goals scored and apart from the shot off the bar in the 1st half, never looked like scoring.
Silva should be nowhere near that side again this season, offered the sum total of feck all.
That is on Pep, a formation and team that was firing blanks from the off and never looked like turning it around sadly. Still, at least they are all smiling on the training pitch, that excuses everything.
There is something wrong with this team, fighting behind the scenes, poor performances on the pitch. Squad getting smaller and one or two look disinterested.
No way are we winning the PL or CL playing like that

Both teams were awful and deserved nowt from the game, but again a error has cost us.

need to start utilising the forwards, not one central midfielder this year (bar Rodri) can be proud of their season

may as well give Phillips a chance as Kev, berny and gundo don't deserve one after the last few weeks

We've lost our way massively. We have zero threat from our full backs now and no goals from wide areas along with no settled back four.

We used to move the ball around side to side with purpose, Moving the ball making spaces for players, Now we move it just for the sake of it.

The list is endless. Pep needs to sort if and fast.

Obviously not at our best and I think it’s mainly down to the change of system. Too many big players haven’t adjusted well to it. I love Ake’s work ethic and the way he’s deservedly won a place in the team but when he’s possibly our player of the season aside from Haaland, there’s something wrong.

Because it will be obvious we need to clear the decks this summer , then agents will play cute and we will end up giving players away and then paying inflated fees for players we replace them with.
I hope we have a massive war chest ha

pure shit from start to finish. Probably worst guardiola team in his time here, just lacking in quality to an extreme degree. So many players who drop stinkers every single week. You can tell me it's tactical all you want but at some point the buck stops at a goalkeeper who can't save a shot a target, a CDM that is beaten for pace by every single player in the league, and a winger who couldn't create a chance if their life depended on it. It stops at KDB unable to complete a pass, it stops at akanji not being able to win duals, it stops at bernardo slowing down the play to a snail's pace. it stops at haaland not doing anything to contribute to the game unless a chance is presented to him on a silver plate.

just a depressing bunch of players this season.
I was with you until you mentioned Haaland. He must be burning 5000 calories just making great, and yet subsequently ignored, runs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.