Spurs (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

5 visits, 5 pathetic spineless defeats …. reminds me of the good old bad old days.

We’re winning nothing this season.
This has been us all season. Not looked goid enough, players not arsed, discourse with manager...scrape top
I don't think he makes us worse or Pep doesn't know how to use him, it's just theres one creative player who can find him in KDB no one else is creating for him. We need a David Silva to help Kev with the creativity
What makes matters worse is that Doden has effectively fucked off. Bernie hates it here...despite picking up astronimocal wages. Basically a lot of them should hace fked off in the summer if they didn't fancy it. Arsenal will battlecwith Utd now as we might amazingly beat the Arse away lol. We are one fked up team mentally

what is going on. i want to hear an explanation for why our best player, maybe even the best player in the world, is on the bench away at our worst ground when we have not another game for 7 days.

why hes let one of our 4 or 5 world class players go out on loan when we have absolutely no other ordinary option for that position

why we persist with this shite formation and our best 2 centre backs on the bench especially since we’ve caved under pressure away from home this season multiple times

why the goalkeeper cannot save jack shit, even bobbled shots he wrong foots himself on somehow and then dives over

Pep could do worse than watch the Dzeko video that was uploaded the other day on the City sight, as it’ll give him some insight into how you play to a big strikers strengths.

Pep is our greatest ever manager. The football we’ve witnessed with him at the helm has been at times breathtaking. HOWEVER, why change a philosophy that’s worked within 3 different leagues in the world. Not sure I saw our strikers touched the ball once. The football is designed to keep the ball and allow your attacking midfielders to provide the creativity by creating underlaps and picking the ball up in pockets. 1 goal is the difference and that was from a mistake, so you could argue elements worked. But we are a million miles away from what we can do, and should be doing.

Not saying he is the only problem but I’m not convinced he has the technical ability required to play for a pep side. We would look so much better with Kane imo
Maybe the midfield that played today doesn't have the technical ability to play the ball in behind for him when he's constantly making runs.

He was making fabulous runs today, Play him fucking in.

What I don't understand is, how the best coach in the world (which he is) can go onto a game, knowing whats coming, have the same mistakes for 4 seasons. He's got one one him atm and he needs to sort his head out
Our game is to attack, we had 84% possession at one stage up to the goal. They sat back and soaked it up. If we don’t go at them then do we just sit back and see what happens.

Wont be popular on here.

Maybe the problem is Pep,and only Pep.

Maybe players are sick of this slow,shit,insipid robotic football he demands.

Being chastised for not keeping possession at all costs.

The man put out a team today of players only to feed his own authoritative Ego.In a game we needed to win.Let that sink in.

It wasnt for for the greater good of the side.

Hence why he made the Gundpgan change only on 84 minutes when he knew the game for us was pretty much done.

Something needs to change,

The matchday thread and this is akin to a boxers corner throwing the fucking towel in after 10 seconds and one punch!

Get a fucking grip ffs.

No divine right to win every game or every PL. This manager and squad has broken records, left, right and centre and will do so again over the next few years as he rebuilds.

Meanwhile we are 2nd in the fucking PL and still in the FA cup and CL.

And if we serve that shite up week after week we'll win fuck all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.