Spurs (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Kev can't create everything, we need a David Silva next to him who can create as well.

One season where we dip in quality and we resort to calling one of the greatest coaches in football history a fucking twat.

Wow, we really are no different to any other fanbase are we?
I didn't call Pep with my post but he does need to take some responsibility for a few performances this season.

I've no doubt we'll be back but, this is the poorest we've been since his first year with us when he didn't have the players for his system.

It'd be just like us to win the CL, it's that sort of compy.

EDIT* Just re-read my post, I was on about the ref,

Why? Maddison is exactly what this squad needs, he's a hungry english player that wants trophies he'd bring goals and assists as well. Bellingham the same wants to win.
to go from bernardo silva, David silva and gundogan to James Maddison is quite the come down tbh

So the highest paid manager in the world and the players can't raise their collective game against a team we always struggle against ? Spurs didn't break sweat in that game.
Neither did we. Highest paid manager because he is the most succesful ever. It's normal. It happens in all sports, there are teams/players that struggle against certain opposition.

Predictable, Spurs could have killed us on the counter. 1-0 flatters us. Keeping possession just for the sake of it is not football
No because at some point you actually have to shoot at the goal and score if you want to win.

Worrying thing to me is that’s the kind of performance that makes me think what are we working on in training.

We’ve gone from the players instinctively finding Haaland early in the season to not even noticing his runs. Playing an inverted left back when Spurs counter down that side constantly was daft as well.

Most people here are idiots or extremely emotional/reactionary. Spurs away has always been challenging for us, and today it was a close match and I would say we were better. Bar Rodri's mistake (our player of the season so far) we cobtrolled the game (we weren't that dangerous either).

Anyway, it's still a long way to go, and even with no PL, we are still in for 2 trophies
Control the game all you want. But if every time they counter they look like they’re going to score it needs addressing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.