Spurs (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Our game is to attack, we had 84% possession at one stage up to the goal. They sat back and soaked it up. If we don’t go at them then do we just sit back and see what happens.
I know what you mean, but a point is better than nothing. Just throwing ourself at them hasn't worked over 4 years at WHL. I settee for winning one on the brake or godforbid, a longshore. Still, what do I know!

Watching us since Brighton at home reminds me of Bobby Manc final days

yep

the behind the scene are rotten, the players have down tools, the stink is not clearing and Cancelo leaving says its time up for pep

Our standards have dropped off - quite alarmingly but, out standards have been so high for so long. We have been amazing. We need to refresh the squad and get back to basics. Having a go at Pep is pointless - he is part of the solution. We’d do well to remember how good we have been these last 5 years or so. The club will be unhappy about today and changes will be made but infighting won’t help… it makes us look like entitled Rags. We need to accept you can’t win all the time and we need to focus on coming back stronger.

Bollocks. He's travelled with the team, was up all night with whatever he had, and the club doctor sent him home. Don't need wild speculation when there was enough shite on the pitch to talk about.
You clearly have more info than myself, I was only going off the managers pre match statements that’s all . I hope I’ve come up 2 plus 2 makes 5 , especially after the last week .
Time will tell.

Fucking melt. Being shit 25 years ago is not an excuse to ignore the problems in the squad right now.

How fucking stupid do you have to be? I thought Walker was poor again today but that doesn't mean we have to accept it because he's not Richard Edghill.
Poor old edgy, what's he done wrong today?

I really hope this season will end as soon as possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.