Spurs (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

What's the point in playing Silva?
He's here in body but not spirit, shame.
exactly shame. he seems to not have a clue what he is supposed to do offensively. he was never a good player higher up the pitch. the only plays he plays well is near the CBs or near Rodri in the middle.

My brother was at the game and we were texting pre-game…

368EFA8A-EE20-4D2E-A06C-B50563C66B95.jpeg

I might have to start betting on games!! ;-)

Today was an acid test and we never came close to passing it mate.

More of concern are the players all looking at each other and shaking their heads.

They don't seem to enjoy their instructions.
But there is no better instructions on the market though plus Pep is perfect in combo with txiki and feran

Fuck off sky with your Harry Kane bullshit, fuck the fuck off you cunts.

There I said it and I don’t give a fuck.

The matchday thread and this is akin to a boxers corner throwing the fucking towel in after 10 seconds and one punch!

Get a fucking grip ffs.

No divine right to win every game or every PL. This manager and squad has broken records, left, right and centre and will do so again over the next few years as he rebuilds.

Meanwhile we are 2nd in the fucking PL and still in the FA cup and CL.
Come on man.

I'm the biggest happy clapper around but that was fucking shite.

Arsenal lose yesterday to near bottom of the league, we supposedly ship out the troublemaker and then turn in that fucking performance!

I know you can't win the League every year but when your 2 main challengers implode to be replaced by a wank Arse and fucking shite Rags then you should be ruthless.

This season in the league is nowhere near good enough.

The players that are underperforming or not even playing would command huge fees for being in their prime.

There are lads starting that should be finishing games!

Problems everywhere tbh. Defense, midfield and attack. We made nothing for Haaland.

Miss the back 3 of Laporte Dias and Stones, those 3 played out so easily, we miss that a bit imo.
we have a single basic problem. we lack threat out wide. jack just does not have the pace to get behind.

Yes Rodri was poor but he’s carried us in many games and is understandably tired. We bought Phillips for this exact scenario but he’s seemingly one of 5 or 6 players on the naughty step.
A real failure of due diligence in the summer when assessing Phillips’ fitness and mentality/professionalism
No wonder Rodri is playing on fumes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.