Spurs (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

I agree his movement is phenomenal but the way a pep side plays we just won’t play the risky pass to limit turnovers. Haaland is obviously world class I just don’t think we suit his game
But we pass,pass,pass risky ones then lose possession anyway. We should play to our players strengths, not the managers beliefs; especially if the players selected are not capable of carrying out his beliefs.

Last edited:
Most people here are idiots or extremely emotional/reactionary. Spurs away has always been challenging for us, and today it was a close match and I would say we were better. Bar Rodri's mistake (our player of the season so far) we cobtrolled the game (we weren't that dangerous either).

Anyway, it's still a long way to go, and even with no PL, we are still in for 2 trophies
Rodri our player of the season? Ahahahahaahahahaha fuuuuuuck me

The foden business is bizarre, he traveled with the squad but is still unwell ? I don’t call in work sick and sit in the car park for 8 hrs . Clearly he’s stepped out of peps line and serving his penance. Something very odd.
Odd side selection from the off . Odd tatics followed.
Strange times .Anyway as always up the blues.

Most likely found out he was on the bench, he might have been upset about it and so was dropped.

I tell you what there are some dreadful referees around at the moment. Anyway, as usual we shoot yourselves in the foot against Spurs. There is something disconnected about how we at the moment. I suspect post World Cup malaise and also not playing the same team on a regular basis is the problem. The letter is not going to change With Pep. But previous seasons players seemed to swop and interchange with ease. Not happening right now.

in spite of the bookies I didn’t have us down as favourites today, so whilst pissed off I’m not surprised. Jack was terrific today ale played well. Rico pretty busy and efficient. Apart from that nobody else was terrible, but nobody else really looked like they were at it. There seems to be a lack of energy in the team. Bernardo doesn’t have his menace of previous seasons. Alvarez and Haarland just didn’t do enough. But no great panic still second, still close enough and in two knockout comps….but we do need to win one or two things this season.

The foden business is bizarre, he traveled with the squad but is still unwell ? I don’t call in work sick and sit in the car park for 8 hrs . Clearly he’s stepped out of peps line and serving his penance. Something very odd.
Odd side selection from the off . Odd tatics followed.
Strange times .Anyway as always up the blues.
If you’re a professional footballer at this level, and you wake up with a cold I imagine you call the manager and make your own way home. I’d also imagine, that been the case, if you have a row with your manager that is the first excuse used for a non-appearance. Who can tell what the truth is from the outside?

We played hoof ball with runners we’d we would had more shots and goals yes spurs would get more chances to but spurs are the one team that love playing our system

Poor performance, little creativity and we looked toothless up front. Same predictable, slow passing and build up play which frustrates the hell out of me. Forget the PL, would love to win the CL, but on current form that is a long shot. Best chance of a trophy this season is the FA cup.

As a happy clapper / happy flower, all I've got to say is

For fuck's sake Rodrigo Hernández!

We'll bounce back, hopefully.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.