Spurs (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

It’s a good job Arsenal lost. Never expected anything from today - apart from another abject, control-based, blunt yet somehow open to the counter away performance.

No real loss since the weekends games started but not making Arsenal have a doubt of themselves is a big chance missed.

so sad - we are a shadow of our former selves - like watching Ali v Holmes for those old enough to remember - big changes needed I’m afraid - just sense there are big problems behind the scenes at the moment - like I said so sad

Feck it, onwards. Other than the rags winning, nothing has changed. I would’ve taken a draw at the start of the game. Spurs did their homework, closed the space for Haaland and Alvarez in particular and were ready to pounce on Rodri.

Then same old same old, their shithouse tactics encouraged by the ref. Find it weird that ake didnt play left back and either Laporte or Dias as centre back, but Pep tried something different, didn’t work, move on.

Today shows why spurs will win fuck all for a long time, they’re a posh Dave Bassett team and when they try to go toe to toe they can’t handle it - hence the results against arsenal.

I have zero interest in what he as done at Chelsea ( I can’t be assed getting into he has been injured ) am just saying he scored on average 15 goals a season and was quick so we could actually stretch a game .
Please not Sterling. I couldn’t stand watching him fall over in front of an open goal or missing sitters left right and centre.
It’s a huge no for me. Chelsea are just Raheems meal ticket. We don’t look back.

The thing I am worried about is that we used to rely on how awesome we were to beat these shite cheating/dirty b'stard teams and awful refs, right now we don't have that to rely on, we're not playing all that well and the refs are worse than ever. There are a few problems for Pep to sort out, not 100% convinced we have enough 'game changers' to do it right now. We're still 2nd and we have some 'easier' games coming up to get going again so hopefully we can keep the challenge on arse.

Fuck me, peps lost the players, the players don’t care, how dare we get beat by spurs away, massive investment req, get a grip you pussies it’s what happens in football, it could be worse we could be like Liverpool
They won the champs league when we took the piss

Today was an acid test and we never came close to passing it mate.

More of concern are the players all looking at each other and shaking their heads.

They don't seem to enjoy their instructions.

And many will be gone and replaced in the summer as well you know.

If we don’t win the league this season so be it, I’m over it already.

Honestly the fucking entitlement on here is off the scale.

What next? Campaigns for new owners?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.