Spurs (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

If they picked a combined City Liverpool team, I'm guessing only one of our CBs, Haaland, Kev, Phil and Rodri would get in.
Add the greatest manager ever and
the question must surely be, why have they won so little?
I’d hazard a guess, 90% of refs are from Greater Manchester and the other 10% are on our undisclosed payroll

#115charges is trending on Twitter.

200w.gif
Good!!! I love those salty tears...
1000047412.jpg

Probably the first time in 8 years I do this, reply to a member with such a generous comment on a post of mine. Your strong words made me emotional, you should know that -and I have a difficult day ahead (lol)...

People like you and the culture and identity they represent, that's what this team is about. That's my view, that's the way I see it. I sincerely thank you, you are very kind and generous...
Your welcome and thanks to you also.

Hope your day was not too difficult.

P

As a 15 year old,playing rugby against Sale Grammar a bit of a maul about 15 mins in,next thing I fall of my bike on Brooklands Road ,No memory of the second half or getting changed afterwards.good laugh for the school mates and all at school next day .Here we are sixty odd years later blood clots on the brain,related ,no idea.
very sorry for you

#115charges is trending on Twitter.

200w.gif
i‘m too old to sing nursery rhymes but when i do, i go
row row row your boat
down the salty stream
merrily merrily merrily merrily
life is nothing but a boiling piss

something like that

Give over , Spuds pressed and ran their socks off and the only time we could relax was when Haaland scored the 90th minute penalty , and their manager was certainly up for it judging by his after match comments.
Maybe a bit more respect is due to our manager and players , who were calm and controlled against an aggressive Spuds team and got the job done , i didnt see a team on the beach ,i witnessed a team playing for Champs league football , dont mix up their subdued crowd and atmosphere with their teams considerable effort.
I thought they pressed really well which surpassed us but other than Sons chance I couldn't see any danger from them at all. Lets agree to disagree.

Ange Postecoglou phones home after the latest defeat.

"G'day mate, Aussie Helpline here ...what's the problem, cobber?"

"I'm in North London with my Sheila and she's been stung on the minge by a wasp, and now her pussy has completely closed up."

"Bummer, mate..!"

"Thanks mate, I hadn't thought of that, Bye."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.