Spurs (a) - Post Match Thread

Utd will lose or draw to Bournmouth midweek. At most we'll need a point against Swansea.
We need to win 4 of the remaining 5 games and get a point from the other to be CENTURIONS...

Need to photoshop to replace the red eye with a blue one mind...

cyllon_warrior_by_brucewhite.jpg

That may have been the performance of the season. That is a very good Spurs side with quite a few players that could play in our team yet apart from a little wobble we completely outplayed them. I wonder how many times Kane touched the ball - probably less than a dozen. Kompany, Laporte, Gundo and Delph all excellent. First 20 minutes David was unplayable and despite missing a few sitters Sterling had a good game specially after Otamendi came on and he moved inside. Kev had a quiet day but some of his passing was brilliant. As I said a few weeks ago we are all very fortunate to be seeing this. We are witnessing greatness and the scary thing is this team will get better.

I'd have been shocked if we had lost to Tothenham. They are a good team, but like most teams they are not as good as we are. This is a fact some of our folks don't understand. Sometimes, Pep included. :(

We really don't need to reshuffle for anyone. They need to resshuffle for us. :(

The last week has actually shown that none of our "competitors" can lay a glove on us when we are at our best. We are a different class which is why we are so far ahead of them.

It also showed that we can't beat them when we're exhausted and missing key players, but when you think about it, it would be pretty extraordinary if we could.

100 points is beckoning.

Cracking result after a terrible week. Was shitting it tbh but in fairness we've not been to bad apart from first half at anfield which was shocking. Cant wait be crowned CHAMPIONS again weve tottally deserved it proud to be a blue this just tops it off. Ctid

Superb win. Well done the lads. Very impressive after disappointing couple of weeks and some harsh decisions. No dinho and no aguero had me fearing the worst tonight but that was a performance of character at a point when we really needed to show some.

Just had great pleasure asking my Spurs fan next door neighbor what he thought of the game. I was waiting in the drive for him to get back from the game.

If Raheem could learn to trust his instincts.....what a player he could be. It must drive him mad even more than us fans. Anyway, what a great response to recent events by the team, " pride in battle" and no mistake.
Great advert for the Prem as well. So now you'd better believe us.........we're gonna win the league

That may have been the performance of the season. That is a very good Spurs side with quite a few players that could play in our team yet apart from a little wobble we completely outplayed them. I wonder how many times Kane touched the ball - probably less than a dozen. Kompany, Laporte, Gundo and Delph all excellent. First 20 minutes David was unplayable and despite missing a few sitters Sterling had a good game specially after Otamendi came on and he moved inside. Kev had a quiet day but some of his passing was brilliant. As I said a few weeks ago we are all very fortunate to be seeing this. We are witnessing greatness and the scary thing is this team will get better.
Most are nowhere good enough for us.
Kane and that's it.
There is a reason they have nowt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.