Spurs (a) - Post Match Thread

thank god were back on track, iv got £20 on more than 104 goals at 25/1, so im hoping we score a few against Swansea, great performance and Raheem get your fucking scoring boots on pls.

Utd will lose or draw to Bournmouth midweek. At most we'll need a point against Swansea.
We need to win 4 of the remaining 5 games and get a point from the other to be CENTURIONS...

Need to photoshop to replace the red eye with a blue one mind...

cyllon_warrior_by_brucewhite.jpg
Untitled_6.png

I was pleasantly surprised by the spuds fans today. A bit of booing for Kyle but that was expected, but pretty soon that settled down and they got on with watching the game and supporting their team.

Makes a nice change from the klanfield animals

Most are nowhere good enough for us.
Kane and that's it.
There is a reason they have nowt.

Think youre being a bit unfair. Kane certainly but Ericsson is quality. Dele is a dick but he is a great player. I’ve always liked Vertonghen and wish we had bought him and I think Son is one of the most under rated players in the Premier.

Nice to see City knock some long balls over the top when the opposition pressed high.
About time.
MOTM - Vincent, KDB or Delph
I think if we have learned anything over the last couple of weeks is that we have to be a little more pragmatic than we are at times. Today's bringing on Otamendi for Sane when we were 2-1 up, for me, showed that maybe Pep has realised that we need to shore things up when we are ahead against the better teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.